Reviews for Labyrinth
Saki-Hime chapter 27 . 2/16
Hadn't seen the story before, glad i saw it, it's great. Please update soon, can't wait for more.
rao hyuga 18 chapter 27 . 1/8
I enjoyed the tea scene. The scene was so detailed that it felt like I was there with them. Looking forward to what you guys come up with next!
NarutoShippings chapter 26 . 2/28/2015
PLEEEEAAASE UPDATE! I love this story Neji and Tenten r so cute
XxMelony-kunXx chapter 26 . 1/4/2015
Pleasssseeee update... Love this story soo much i spend majority of my week in méxico reading thisssss
kiti4life chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
Oj how I've missed this story
rao hyuga 18 chapter 26 . 12/18/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
kit chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
can you please update this story, we're still waiting !
Turbulent Maiden chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is a good story, though it seems to focus more on itachi and temari rather than neji and tenten. I have no problems with the plot, just... I MUST HAVE GAAHINA! SASUHINA IS NOT MEANT TO BEEEEE!
372259 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Omg that was the best chapter yet ! SO MUCh DRAMA ! Omg I hate itachi's dad sooooooooo much! Urgh!
But please find a cure for itachi ! I won't forgive you if you let him die !
I feel so bad for sasuke too :(
This story is utterly ADDICTING! Please you absolutely have to update as soon as possible ! You can't leave such a brilliant story at such a pivotal point !
PLEASE UPDATE !
Ps as always, your writing and plot and dialogue were perfect ! I can't wait to read the next chapter !
372259 chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
OMG! Poor naruto ! Poor hinata ! Poor everyone ! This is so sad ! Please give them all some happy endings!
Amazing job ! I'm super excited to read the next chapter :D
372259 chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
What an incredibly accurate chapter ! Kudos to you and your beta ! I'm hoping temari will fall for itachi soon ! He genuinely cares for her ! As for hinata , PLEASE let her stay with sasuke !
Exellent chapter ! I'm sad that I'm nearing the end though !:(
372259 chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
Poor Naruto ! I have a sneaky suspicion that hiashi and sasuke's dad were involved in naruto's parents death - if they are, I so hope for awful fates for them -.-
Amazing job! I'm addicted to this story !
372259 chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
The bit with neji and tenten was so bittersweet ! I'm so worried for hinata though! I wonder what's happened to her ?!
Excellent as always !
372259 chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
Oh no! I hope sasuke is all right ! Dangit, I was so hoping that hinata would save him ! Wonderful job again :)
372259 chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
You know I love this story and your writing, but I'm a bit confused ? :S So is Hinata not Hiashi's daughter? Does Hanabi have a different mother than Hinata, if her mother was killed? Who did Obito see, Hiashi or his brother?
Great work, looking forward to reading the rest!