Reviews for Word Made Flesh
melitta4ever chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing.
antigone21 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Well done! Loved it!
Koizumi Romi chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I feel absolutely filthy. And it feels so good.
Leo6656 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Woot woot!
pink.lemonade945 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
oh mi gosh. please update! 3
DarknessIsTheUniverse chapter 3 . 6/10/2012

I'm so glad you got around to writing more on this and don't worry I'm sure people will wait even if it's a bit longer.

So Reid and Hotch are not over yet despite what Reid thought. Go Hotch!

As always I wanna tell you please hurry with the writing, with this and any other possible stories -but I'll be good and tell you to take the time you need instead. I'll be lurking ;)
Leo6656 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Wow. Just wow. Love it.
DarknessIsTheUniverse chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Found it :)

This was a very interesting second chapter, Im glad you decided to continue the story.

Ha, I had to laugh at the little scene with Morgan. Reid can be so badass

And then Hotch feeling jealous. Awesome.

Hotch better hope Morgan stays clueless though. Reid should be the only one okay with what he did.

Thanks for this!
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I want more, so much more of this. You are a wondrous writer.
FuchsiasAttic chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
augh! So beautiful and sexy. Thank you for this :-)
Evie McFarland chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
This chapter was incredible, and so well written; I read it three times. Please post another chapter at some point soon...
AshStilinski24 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I read this very slowly, usually I am a very fast reader (not as fast as Reid, sadly) but this..this was different. People always told me I was weird or "out there" because I like things that ppl normally don't like and this was one of them. It was very beautifully written. I say beautifully because I get what Reid wanted or needed I should say. I'm glad you posted this, thank you.
DarknessIsTheUniverse chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Yay, you posted it! And I get to be the first one to congratulate you :D

I read it over again and I hope youll get all the feedback you deserve. Rereading it, I liked the ending even more (even though Im still not opposed to a sequel ;-)), its just very fitting.

So happy you decided to post this, I love your writing (everything you write, lol) 3