Reviews for Hammer and a Nail
NatNatWriter chapter 3 . 7/28
Loved this chapter! It shows the good side of Paul without loosing his character.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 7/21
That mates don't leave thing makes so much sense... I have a serious hate/loathing/disgust for the canon Bella/Edward pairing. Lots of canon events in SM's story sickens me to the core. But that's not surprising, lol. Btw, I love Paul/Bella, can't wait to see how this story goes. Wolf girl, indeed (though I am admittedly a huge Jasper/Bella shipper, so all those sparklepires aren't annoying).
Aureleis chapter 25 . 5/29
Read this all in one night- lovely! Their relationship was really something. Nicely done.
Kemq chapter 24 . 5/27
2nd read so I'm having to review one chapter back. Great story.
steph A15 chapter 25 . 5/12
The ending was great I agree that it was a good place to end the story. The story overall kept me entertained and I really enjoyed reading it.
sarah martin chapter 25 . 4/27
It was so so so good i loved it a lot thank you for sharing the story
Nana Whitlock chapter 25 . 3/29
I loved it keep up the good work on the writing I was sad to see it come to a end.
tadah2 chapter 25 . 3/4
Overall, fair. I never really bought the love angle between these guys in this fic, mostly because of the lack of UST. Still a well-developed Paul that was different from the others on the pack and believable. Kudos there
tadah2 chapter 22 . 3/4
Wow, this is absolutely a T rated fic.
carina2026 chapter 25 . 2/23
Loved it!
Holidai chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
This story was fantastic! I am sorry I did not stop to review, I may in the future, but I had to at least review this last chapter. You did a magnificent job with this story and I am grateful to you for writing and sharing it with us. :)
RaivynBlack chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
ive read this fic four times. still love it
Kitkat918 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I'd been looking for a good Bella/Paul story for awhile when I stumbled across this one on someone's favorites list. I was hooked from the first chapter. I loved the fact that you built their relationship gradually and remained as true to their characters as possible. You wrote an amazing story!
Burton74 chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
This is my favorite Paul/Bella pairing. I have come back to read this story more than once and probably will continue to do so.
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »