Reviews for Hammer and a Nail
LetteMom chapter 4 . 11/14
This might be a little sad that it's taken me so long to figure it out, but you're the first author who's put it in words that caused an epiphany. The wolf is whatever the imprint NEEDS, not what they WANT. And most of the time, a person never knows what they need. Thanks for being my inspiration. Good story, by the way. Love both your "Pauls" and the different reactions you made for both Lap Dog and Hammer and Nails. Please continue.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 8 . 10/15
This story really manages to capture both Bella and Paul's personalities.
mowmers chapter 25 . 9/30
Man I loved this. I waited until the end to review, because was having such a hard time with Paul's character at first. I wanted to complete the story before I passed judgement, and I'm so glad I did. I've read one too many fics where borderline abuse is considered romantic and sexy, seriously. But this isn't like that. I loved how authentic the characters were, how cannon plausible it was.

Even the changes bella had, in becoming more confident and processing through her choices and emotions was great. I do wish you had shown the process of her growth from agony at Edward's name to anger and disgust at his presence. I made up my own ideas of how she worked through that, but it just stuck out to me as strange within the plot line you worked.

As it stands, excellent story. Definitely going on my favorites.
Love this story ️
Khyharah chapter 25 . 9/13
I don't think it matters how many times I read this story I will always love and appreciate it. I just love pushy Paul and stubborn Bella. I love they way their love grows naturally and how her doubts about the influence of the imprint are expressed. just a damn good story
whatta story
beautifully written
celticwitch77 chapter 25 . 7/31
Loved it
awesomeami316 chapter 25 . 7/17
Loved it
KuramaxChan chapter 25 . 6/14
Hello,

I really enjoyed reading your story, it is very well written and I loved that Bella and Paul relationship was developping this way. I also loved how you wrote about the wolves and the imprint, and that Bella saw the Cullens with a more rational view. I nearly cried when Sam had to step down, and I found well done the fact that Bella doesn't automatically found her place as an imprint and a member of the La Push family, at least in her mind. And I can't help but wish for more chapters to follow their developpment.

Anyway, I must apologies for possible error as I'm not entirely fluent in english.

Kuramaxchan
skyeza chapter 25 . 5/4
Well it was definitely different. I enjoyed the uniqueness of it.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 4/23
S o will he continue to be an asshole towards her or will he pull his head out of his ass and start treating her as he if he would bother to talk to her instead of talk at her he would find out she had not been screwing the leech and she was a you are going to have her lose her v-card to to the walking ice statue.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 4/23
If he is going to spend the whole story acting like a potential abusive boyfriend, treating her like she doesn't have a brain in her head and he is the only one that knows what is good for her like Eddie did i may have to pass.
I will see what the next few chapters look like then decide.
Sminelis chapter 23 . 3/31
G n
Lila Dunmare chapter 25 . 1/15
that was nice
autumnsimril chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
Absolutely loved this story and I'm a bit confused by a few negative reviews I read before reading. Some people refuse to see anything other than Bella/Jacob or Bella/Edward. I personally find both of those pairings boring. Loved it. Thank you for finishing.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »