Reviews for Hammer and a Nail
andrewpine chapter 2 . 4/23
S o will he continue to be an asshole towards her or will he pull his head out of his ass and start treating her as he if he would bother to talk to her instead of talk at her he would find out she had not been screwing the leech and she was a you are going to have her lose her v-card to to the walking ice statue.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 4/23
If he is going to spend the whole story acting like a potential abusive boyfriend, treating her like she doesn't have a brain in her head and he is the only one that knows what is good for her like Eddie did i may have to pass.
I will see what the next few chapters look like then decide.
Sminelis chapter 23 . 3/31
G n
PlumeVif151 chapter 25 . 1/15
that was nice
autumnsimril chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
Absolutely loved this story and I'm a bit confused by a few negative reviews I read before reading. Some people refuse to see anything other than Bella/Jacob or Bella/Edward. I personally find both of those pairings boring. Loved it. Thank you for finishing.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/21/2016
I read your story. I liked it. Not loving it.

Bella was an even weaker girl in your story than in the books, so she was quite.. Uninteresting.

If you call this M, please put the description rthat there is no sex details, only strong language. I am no perv, but was a bit dissppointed when realizing it.

But as earlier stated, it's good. You write good. Just next time - please give Bella more diversity. She was so boring and one-sided.

Xoxo, a possible new fan
Liz Ben chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Lots of love for trying this pair. Definitely interesting read, and you write very well. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
Thank you for such an entertaining story!
moraine9 chapter 25 . 5/12/2016
Super Cute! Thanks for the read!
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Dear God, not another talented writer making the major mistake of a dreadful pov change. Despite the fact you are really, really talented and I enjoyed the first chapter I can't read such monstrosity. :( The worst I could stand was only Bella's pov.
AshelyBrogan 3 chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
great chapter!
izzyandrews123 chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
love this chapter!
MarinaNamaste chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
I've read many versions of the cliff Sven on . And this is by far one of my favorite ways for it to go. Honesty. Fear. Explanations that make avenue at first. But then on reflection army suck a great idea. He loves her. And it's becoming more apparent
1,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »