Reviews for Hammer and a Nail
I read your story. I liked it. Not loving it.

Bella was an even weaker girl in your story than in the books, so she was quite.. Uninteresting.

If you call this M, please put the description rthat there is no sex details, only strong language. I am no perv, but was a bit dissppointed when realizing it.

But as earlier stated, it's good. You write good. Just next time - please give Bella more diversity. She was so boring and one-sided.

Xoxo, a possible new fan
Liz Ben chapter 25 . 6/28
Lots of love for trying this pair. Definitely interesting read, and you write very well. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Thank you for such an entertaining story!
moraine9 chapter 25 . 5/12
Super Cute! Thanks for the read!
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 4/16
Dear God, not another talented writer making the major mistake of a dreadful pov change. Despite the fact you are really, really talented and I enjoyed the first chapter I can't read such monstrosity. :( The worst I could stand was only Bella's pov.
AshelyBrogan 3 chapter 25 . 3/17
great chapter!
Bookaddict0815 chapter 9 . 3/10
love this chapter!
MarinaNamaste chapter 11 . 2/14
I've read many versions of the cliff Sven on . And this is by far one of my favorite ways for it to go. Honesty. Fear. Explanations that make avenue at first. But then on reflection army suck a great idea. He loves her. And it's becoming more apparent
MarinaNamaste chapter 10 . 2/14
Awe they're really warming to each other now. I'm all excited!
MarinaNamaste chapter 9 . 2/14
Finally! They're smiling and laughing with each other. Like friends!
His jealousy at Bella being in Jacobs room was great! I could hear is irritation and Bella's complete lacing understanding. Great writing!
MarinaNamaste chapter 3 . 2/14
At first I wasn't sure about Pauls gruff demeanor. But now, I see the method to his madness. He's gunna be exactly what she needs. He's gunna help her. Make her stronger. Not just put her back together, but give her the tools to fix herself.

He's growing on me. Just like i think he's growing on Bella.
MarinaNamaste chapter 1 . 2/14
Chapter one and I'm already hooked!
StillDreaming85 chapter 22 . 2/8
They had sex! So glad Emily was there to talk it over with her xx
1,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »