Reviews for Blindfold
MoonRiverAudrey chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Your ff is really good. I like stories about Zivas past, with her siblings, and Eli David not a completley bastard, in your story hes just like I imagine him. I dont like fics where it seems like he dont even care for his children, I think in he showed in season 8, that he cares for Ziva.

Then Tali, for the less information we have about her, you did also an amazing job. Like you said, in the david-family compassion rather means dont shoot if its not neceassary.

Do you study Psychologie or something like that, than from what you told in the end it looks like that ;D
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i like how you touched on the fact that she was the eldest daughter and how she just had to obey her father.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Good take on Tali and the relationship between the sisters.

Made me think.

And that's a good thing with a story!

Well done!
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Loved it, and i agree with your way of thinking... But one comment, Ari WAS Eli's son, but not Rivka's... They shared the father not the mother ;)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
As much as I doubt Eli sent his sixteen or seventeen year old kids out to shoot bad guys, this was very well written.

I liked your Tali's version of compassion. Not too OTT. And Ziva seemed not to have liked her mother, so she would be less likely to listen to Rivka.

Lovely fic.
pimmyjalmerkhol chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oof. Deep. I liked your interpretation of Tali's 'compassion'. Muy bien.

rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Love it! UPDATE SOON! :)
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hmm... Interesting. Not what you usually write, but it was good.
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Loved it! I wish there were more fics on this point
Lil Miss Mau5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow... Thats some powerful stuff... Liked it... Good... Im not the best at writing reviews, but this is a change from the one im writing, where everytime im laighing... Still, i loved it!