Reviews for EO Challenge: Submission
Iorhael chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Again this proves that spn writers are nothing compared to fanfic writers!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Dean Winchester absolutely would stuff the front of his spandex if he was a wrestler. He's always full of himself. It's a shame the boys in spandex weren't part of the actual episode.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You did pretty well here. I can just imagine those guys IN SPANDEX!

Thanks for the visual. :D
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh, they TOTALLY should have had the Trickster do this to them, it would have been freakin' hilarious, not that I know a thing about wrestling, either.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Ahahahahaaaaa :-) Aw, this is hilarious! Simply awesome, I can totally see it - and what a picture. Great banter too! Aaaaaand: wonderful introduction, Dizz - you should perhaps think about a new job ;-) Loved it!

xx Kate
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 9/18/2011

Another great fic, Dizzo. This was had me rolling all over the carpet...please excuse me while I go read it again and laugh some more. :P
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Dean in spandex? Where's the illustrations? And sorry, Sam, but that boy don't need no sock stuffing!

Thank You.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh dear - I'm really not sure I want this image in my head! LOL
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I don't know if I can stop laughing long enough to type a coherent review. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I don't know, a spandex clad Dean writhing under me wouldn't be revolting. I'll wrestle him anytime!

This was hilarious and brilliantly done.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ohmygod! XD that's so funny! i nearly choked on my bagel! Brilliant!
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yep! This sounds like something Gabriel would cook up!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
whahahahahahahahahah ROF whahahahaha ah now, ok...I am absolutely sure, Sam, that your brother does not need to stuff any socks down anything...and if the off chance that he does need to, it is simply a grower not a shower (and I've grossed myself out...I blame it on growing up with Sex and the City lol).

Oh, Dean and Sam in leotard...they really, really, and I cannot emphasize this enough, really need to bring Gaba back :D :grins evilly: :D :D

You know, if they would put something like this in the does not even have to be leotards, it can be simply boxing shorts and off shirts, that would be the most viewed episode ever.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
ahh hahahahha. Brilliant.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh good Lord this was FUNNY! You rock, girl.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Good one! What a picture!