Reviews for EO Challenge: Heat Exchange
victoria chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
hehehe cute loved it
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Poor Dean, he just would not like his brother snuggling him even if he were hypothermic. And I'm sure all of Sam's pervy fantasies do involve leggy blondes rather than his pretty brother.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awww Nice to read something like this without worrying about it being "that" sort of thing. Very nice indeed. :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
LOL, luckily Sam knew what to do, too bad Dean didn't think too much of it, his grousing really makes the scene come alive.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hehehe :-) Sweet! Still, after I've recently stumbled accidentally over a slash story (which I probably wouldn't have read if I'd have known but it was an awesome story, so I enjoyed it even with the slash part) I somehow have lost my innocence reading your drabble. Tsk ;-)

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awww. I'm getting to be a sucker for heat/comforter stories like this. Sue
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I LOVED it! (And most of my pervy fantasies DO include Dean!)

Thank You.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Mmmmm. I love hypothermic Dean and his Sammy warming him up.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ahahaha. If I fall in a cold lake, i'm perfectly alright with skin on skin from sam, or dean. really dean. XD lovely little drabble. _ write on!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
The best thing about drabbles is that when they're good, they are GOOD. I was going to tell you my fav lines, but, yeah, pretty much the whole thing. I love Sam's declaration about his fantasies and dean's yawned protests. and the powerful embrace. :)
KrizDeanGirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
lol. Sammy always know how to deal with his stuborn big bro. totally sam poor Dean
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh, scrumptious. Just...scrumptious. I loved it to pieces.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/18/2011

Bev x
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
The imagery/dialogue in this was just beautiful. Always love a hypothermic Dean, and this will sustain me nicely for a while.

They really need to put something like this in the show.

Fantastic job :D