Reviews for Race Against Time
Fleiur chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Hahahaha! I really looove this chapter! Lucius and Narcissa's reaction is funnyAF! *two thumbs up*
Fleiur chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
It's 2016. I am still waiting, hoping and praying that you will finish this fanfic. Huhuhu. I really REALLY love this new version and how you re written it compare to the previous one. The plot and the premise of the story is really good. Pleeeeaase don't give up..
azertykeynes chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
GAH!

How dare you end this right there!?

I wish you hadn't deleted Teenager from the Future. By the time I had heard about it and wanted to read it, it was already gone and this rewrite isn't finished yet! :(( I really wanna know what happens after chapter 8!
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
How did you never finish this? It's amazing so far. You have me so intrigued. I hope you find inspiration again one day.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
This is a really wonderful premise, and I'm extremely enjoying the story. I really hope you Update Soon! :)
Shanaya chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
The story is awesome please continue writing it...can't wait for next part.
eliciafelix chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
when will you update? this story is quite intriguing and amazing,i love your truly are talented.
omgomglollol chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
you are such a wonderful author
characetsworld6891 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
so whats scorpius gonna do
VioVial chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER, 99!
I 3 THIS FANFIC!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
The time traveling concept with Scorpius is very interesting.

The first massive massive move is about to be made! Is Scorpius going to the ball or is he laying low?

Anymore updates?
JessicaHenry3 chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Is There An Update In The Near Future?
nandosLOVA chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
i'm sorry to say this, but i like the original version more :( could u post the "teenage from the future" again?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Please update soon! I just started it today and it is really good!
fanismymiddlename chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
GAAAAAAH started reading this last night and I couldn't stop, very interesting and a fresh plot. Update soon xx