Reviews for Team Anko
Fury074 chapter 4 . 4/3
Utilize proper grammar and spelling, please.
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 3/26
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE! HURRY! Its REALLY GOOD!
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 3/25
Just started reading your story (chapter 1 down, 18 to go). Like the start, and agree with your A/N. Don't care for Sakura myself (much like Asuna in Negima and Naru in Love Hina), and REALLY don't like seeing Hinata paired with anyone but Naruto - ESPECIALLY Kiba or (God forbid!) Sasuke (Sas-gay?). In fact, she is my first choice in pairings for Naruto, followed by Tenten and a couple of others who are competent kunoichi.

Well, on to the next chapter...
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 19 . 3/12
I've loved reading this story so much, it's truly amazing and I really hope you finish it because I can't wait to read more :)
bad girl 61 chapter 19 . 1/4
I love it. I understand what ur going through. My mom goes through what u are going through now. I wish u luck and add more chapters when u can.
PenNam chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Well written. Loving the story and all it's intricacies. Wish the best to you with your situation. Good luck
hazumu77 chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
I hope that since it has been almost ten months since you last updated your life has been filled with your daughter's presence. I look forward to when you return to FanFiction and update with zeal once again.
Akritedes chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
Throwing another one in for hoping this gets continued. I like the premise and the character interactions, and it was a nice twist for the Wave arc. I'm curious to see how Orochimaru's actions change or not as a result of non-canon events, and don't think I've forgotten about Hinata's eyes. I still suspect poison or some kind of slow-agent introduced in the fight with the assassins. Sasuke's personality is a little one-dimensional, but as long as it gets what you need done for purposes of plot and theme...hey, whatever works. Not like I don't think he's a dick regardless.

Besides, if you don't continue this I won't get to find out how many genin get suckered by the Forest. You can't tell me you didn't have some kind of hilariously miserable scenes planned for the poor foreign kids who've never been in a real forest.
PARKER AR chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
You need to update this story or let someone have so they finished it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is fuckin stupid, he gets kicked out and wants to be the bloody Hokage FFS!
Agrond chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
A wonderfull story, Naruto, Hinata and Sakura are on a team with Anko as Jounin-Sensei and there is a good teamworking between them. Plus we have Haku who's still alive and a good OC as Hien Hyuuga, so I'm wondering if Hinata will have Hyouton like her mother. And if we're lucky, Sasuke will probably feed the tigers (but if it happend, they'll have diarrhoea) and Haku will take his place on his team.
AnisoulJ93 chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
Well this is one of the better written stories I've read. But it's been five months so I'm gussing things aren't going smoothly for you. Never the less I hope you don't give up on this story. It's a good red.
loretta537 chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
this is a great story! i cant wait to see what will happen next.
goodtoexcellent chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
lol your picture just made me laugh.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Sorry for your family troubles I can imagine that it is tough on you. And not to sound rude but your way late for the three to five that you gave And is a lot closer to a different time useable.