Reviews for Team Anko
karin nakuma chapter 20 . 9/22
LA CONTINYYYYYY PORFA SUBE LA CONTINYYYYYY QUIERO SABER QUE VA A PASAR CON NARUTO Y LOS DEMAS SIIIIIIII PORFA
P. ENCANTA LA HISTORIA ESTA SUPER SIGUE ASI
Inuzuka Senshi chapter 20 . 6/17
Dude continue if you are a guy. Sorry never know with these things unless the author states their gender.
Have u abandoned this story
I'm loving this story
the white wolf Haruka chapter 20 . 3/29
LOVE this story! :) can't wait till next chapter! :)
Wat hapind to the contract
khannarie chapter 20 . 3/20
I just love reading how you made the girls very capable. Not extremely strong but the girl power is there. I usually see strong kunoichis as part of Naruto's harem to my utter dismay so I'm really happy to see the difference here. Thank you for that!
Now I'm at the point of waiting once again. I just realized the last update was last April. I really hope you haven't forgotten about this, it would be a waste to leave this unfinished. I also pray you get your life sorted whatever you've been going through and may you find a new source of inspiration to continue giving us this wonderful story :)
I'll be waiting patiently :)
khannarie chapter 10 . 3/19
So far so good :) 10chaps done and still looking forward to read the rest of the available chapters.
I like how you made Sakura a very capable kunoichi. She was never one of my fave and I usually dislike how she was portrayed in many fanfics wether she's good or bad. This fic made me realized I don't dislike her much when she was not being paired to Sasuke xD I never like those pairing. I'm quiet surprise too that I kind of like kiba for sakura. I guess what I didn't like much is how you portrayed Sasuke. But it's a common fannon occurrences so I learned to lived with it.
The best part of this is those Naruhina moments. I can't get enough of those and thank goodness it was not too mushy. I hope to see new updates soon, this is just to good to be left unfinished
DennisC89 chapter 20 . 3/17
This story has really captured my imagination. It's a shame that the most good stories end in cliffhangers because they are not continued... ;(
blukmage19r2 chapter 17 . 3/9
This chapter, poor Sasuke. He made poor and greedy decisions that would cost his team (himself, mostly) dearly; at least 70,000 in fines, get the whipping post, having mental evaluations, earning lower wages, and had earned dishonor that'll break his "dear brother's" and his deceased family's hearts. Maybe then he'll pay his debt to society...

Someday. *cruel chuckle*
blukmage19r2 chapter 20 . 3/9
It's been almost a year of waiting. Enough's enough. How about any continuity of the story?

Thank you.
SkynardTLB chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
Well that was defiantly 1 of the beast ways to write Anko n Naruto fics in a while
bad girl 61 chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
I can't wait to find out what happens next. More sasuke bashing I hope.
nightwind83 chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
good story hopeing you update soon. the procsion of the story is very good
kazuki2292 chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
I love your story,next chapter please