Reviews for Team Anko
corbinskydragon1 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get to see your daughter soon. Everyone needs to at least know their dad in their life. Sorry to bring the mood down. This is a great story! I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the awesome chapters!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I wonder will Naruto have a team of his own like in the canon or will he work separately with Anko, and I want to know how he deals with other Shinobis his own age especially Sasuke.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
You don't have to worry about Hinata anymore with Naruto because he seems to want this pairing to happen in the last movie of Naruto right now. I also like Anko quite a bit from Naruto she is quite a character, and she would understand the pain that Naruto suffers in the village.
Vincent.Blackfire chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
This is my first review and such so forgive me if it seems lacking in any way, but I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing so far and look forward to more. I also know the kind of pain you mentioned at the end of this chapter to a lesser degree and I hope your life gets better. From one bro to another, stay strong.
Flying Turtle chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
I'm sorry to hear about your problems. My uncle went through the same thing a couple of months ago. I hope everything works out for you and you can see your child. Anyway, please update soon and continue this story. It is very good and I love it.
Melodyrose621 chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
please update soon
Navn Ukjent chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Nice story so far.
Primo4 chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Best chapter ending EVER! The mighty Uchiha defeated by mere rodents :D
Fury074 chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Utilize proper grammar and spelling, please.
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE! HURRY! Its REALLY GOOD!
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Just started reading your story (chapter 1 down, 18 to go). Like the start, and agree with your A/N. Don't care for Sakura myself (much like Asuna in Negima and Naru in Love Hina), and REALLY don't like seeing Hinata paired with anyone but Naruto - ESPECIALLY Kiba or (God forbid!) Sasuke (Sas-gay?). In fact, she is my first choice in pairings for Naruto, followed by Tenten and a couple of others who are competent kunoichi.

Well, on to the next chapter...
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
I've loved reading this story so much, it's truly amazing and I really hope you finish it because I can't wait to read more :)
bad girl 61 chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I love it. I understand what ur going through. My mom goes through what u are going through now. I wish u luck and add more chapters when u can.
PenNam chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Well written. Loving the story and all it's intricacies. Wish the best to you with your situation. Good luck
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
I hope that since it has been almost ten months since you last updated your life has been filled with your daughter's presence. I look forward to when you return to FanFiction and update with zeal once again.