Reviews for Queen's Blade: White Demon Saga
finalfantasyjoey chapter 6 . 3/13
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww will silver live and how is the mystery man great chapter.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 5 . 3/12
a great kodax moment ingo has a some one how understance his pain and sylphi has a brother a great chapter I love it.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
hehheheeh a love triangel with silver and sylphi and leina what will silver do and who is siler's sister doing right now great will there be blood overe who will get silver
finalfantasyjoey chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
great long chapter and i am thankfull claudette saved leina from being rape but what is this new power in silver and what will the one's how felt it do.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
harhahahahahaahheheeheheeh silver realy had i eye full and nose bleed of leina body nice fic and what does aldra have planed for the next
finalfantasyjoey chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
well what will ingo say when he find he is no longer in japan will he cry or behappy.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
I'm glad that your not dead
hollardude chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
DUDE! THAT WAS AWESOME!

PS: Where have you been man?! But you know what? I'm just glad that you were able to release the chapter. AWESOME! Take care, and have a good weekend :)
masterart chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
wonder happen next? oh wiiu is in store sweet
Takamagahara2012 chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
You did a great job with the story so far. Please don't cancel it.
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
No, it is not. That is the 2nd half of the First season. Unfortunately there is no current English version of Queen's Blade Rebellion.
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
Ahh, Well I can send you a Link to the Rebellion I watched. It has English Subs.
masterart chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
can you make evangelion/queen's blade crossover make shriji have a harem
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Because you rewrote this story I decided to read it from the beginning and it took me I think two weeks to complete and I loved it.
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Just a Note, They may have ran away but they are not going to give up just because one raptor was killed.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »