Reviews for Heroes of the World
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
This has me wondering how this will go. I can't wait for him to meet Chi-Chi. She was too funny as a teenager and not to mention strong as hell, she weakened greatly once she became a adult for some reason and I NEVER got that. She should have gotten stronger but for some reason the show made her drop in power greatly when she finally met back up with Goku. I hope Naruto can fix that with her and have her keep her power up if not become even stronger. I do wonder how will he end up with Videl seeing how she will be pretty young compared to him. I mean he could pull it off and will be interesting to see.
riffin121294 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Hahaha can you imagine what will happen if jiraiya meet roshi?
Bloody Dragon Fox chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
You can add me to your long list
Falcon800 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Reaction to story: * facepalms and slowly shakes head bak and 4th
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
the first narutoxvidel pairing of any kind should be interesting to read about
Ccebling chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Very good chapter Kyuubi16.
Ccebling chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Very good chapter.
hokage of dragon chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
i believe the green one is love tattics (my spelling is bad :()
Aaron Leach chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Awesome chapter.
unit2337 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Cool so far, even though there's not much. I hope you continue this and your other DBZ story. There's not enough good ones out there.
mattcun chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
plz write more
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I don't know what this universe 9 is and I also have no clue how it survived. Goku and the other saiyans did pretty much everything. By the time DBZ rolled around everybody else besides Bulma ((maybe)) pretty much became useless. You're writing a fanfic about it so you must know a thing or two, how did the universe not get conquered eight times over?

I also have another question, why is Naruto acting the same as your unleashed series version?
The Superior Redhood chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Interesting idea the start was the similar to your other one but l'll see where it goes, I have question though dbz has a multiverse ? Or is it your own idea ?
UMMX chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I am little shock that you did this and not a DBM6 story. I also was wondering why are you having Videl with Naruto do you not know that Videl is dating Trunks?

Also I was shock to see A DBM story since most don't know about on the site. I though if anyone would do a DBM story Universe 6 would the best chose. Everyone dies at the hand of Bojack and Naruto part of the galaxy is attack and he fights and loses then new warriors of sexy women show up and find what's left of Naruto body fix him up and he goes on and heal then DBM starts and Naruto save the Galaxy?

IT would be so easy to do a story like that right?
hokage of dragon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
nice story cant wait to see how it turns out