Reviews for Banking on Her
Tajinprincess chapter 6 . 9/14
Evil laugh* i love it when Snape and Dumbles get put in their places!
372259 chapter 18 . 9/9
What an incredible story - EXCELLENT work! :D An absolute pleasure to read, PLEASE write more Hermione/Harry fics!
DiagonAli chapter 18 . 8/19
also, lucius malfoy discovering the lady boys of Bangkok was the funniest line I have ever read. I DIED laughing. sheer brilliance
DiagonAli chapter 18 . 8/19
oneof the very first fan fiction stories I read was a list of "top HP stories" I found on Pinterest, of all places. I got sucked in fast, and read all the stories in that list. the 5th story was Harry Crow, and it stuck in my mind after the hundreds of stories later. because I was do new to fan fiction, I didn't realize authors had other works I could read, and by the time I learned, Robst had slipped my mind to look up for more stories.
so it was my complete delight to stumble back into your profile and read more of your stories. while Harry and Hermione are not the pairing I most enjoy, I do enjoy how you write them. Harry becomes stronger, but not unrealistic. he has untapped potential that he is guided to, he breaks away from the control Dumbledore strives to hold over him, and he becomes a better man. not the wimp in a lot of fics. Hermione is adoring and helpful, not a brainiac harpy I see oftwn in this pairing.
I really enjoy you bringing the goblins into the story. you pull lesser characters or elements into this story that really make it unique.
great plot, great pace, great character descriptions and development. obviously, you deviate greatly from canon, but you back up your claims with enough support that I happily suspend reality and accept your new one.
thanks so much for sharing ... and I look forward to reading the rest of yout stories (Now that im savvy enough to follow and favorite!)
MetallicAngel28 chapter 10 . 8/13
Would you believe I forgot all about Barty Jr.? XD I was going all this time wondering how they were gonna get out of this pickle, and it ended up being something so simple!
Loresign chapter 2 . 8/1
You so should have had Harry say to Snape after the threat to be expelled, “Fine, why don’t you shut up and expel me? I’d like to see you try.”

I would to see what you would write after a line like that. Please try to write a story where Harry can nail Snape and few other people in authority with a similar attitude.

I do love your writing. I hope to see more of your works soon. You do an incredible pissed Harry. I would to see you really let go, and totally SLAM some of the characters who deserve it.
The Light from Within chapter 15 . 7/18
I didn't want to see Minerva die. True, she followed Dumbledore when she shouldn't have and she probably had that thought or premonition about her teaching career, but still, she should have been given something else than time in Azkaban. Inside, she was a good person.
The Light from Within chapter 8 . 7/17
WHAT - is the 'Great' and 'Mighty' Albus Dumbledork doing to defend the Magicals and Muggles? Is he even willing to offer his Wand and be willing to spill his own blood in defense of the 'helpless'? Speaking of the helpless, will the Magical Public be even willing to take up their Wands and put their own Lives and Blood on the line in defense of their Homeland?! And what will those like Albus do to make sure that these people, like Voldemort and other Death Eaters, won't rise up again? Seems Albus is good at raising up Dark Lords! I wonder why?!
The Light from Within chapter 6 . 7/15
Sometimes, I've wondered what'd happen if Harry and Hermione had transferred to the USA, along with all his Gold, and the Basilisk hides and potions it'd produce! About the one ones who've stood by Harry are the Goblins.
On another 'note': Seems as though Hogwarts' Curriculum has fallen, especially in terms of subjects taught, and the number of Masteries Produced, such as in Potions, Arithmancy, Runes, History, Charms, Transfigurations and especially Enchanting. With No Summer School or Night School for older people to learn more. It seems to me that Magical Education STARTS at 11 and STOPS at 17. Seems Old Dumbledore is failing in his Job! Maybe, he can't face or put up with Adult Students?! This Educational Failure on Hogwarts' Part could be something that Harry/Hermione could fulfill by starting their own 'Post Hogwarts' Education, starting their own School! Why Not?!
The Light from Within chapter 3 . 7/14
We all know why Dumbledork sticks his long, crooked nose into the business of Harry Potter - Orphan, BUT, why shouldn't he stick his nose into the business of other orphans, like Neville Longbottom or Susan Bones?! Or, why doesn't he look after other students who don't have magical Relatives? Yea, Harry has to get killed by Voldemort the Crazy Bastard to protect everyone else who doesn't give a shit about him. Except when it's convenient for them.
The Light from Within chapter 2 . 7/14
I like how Harry is fighting back against those who are treating him in such a disrespectable manner and using him for their own purposes. I've wondered why Harry didn't act this way in the original books. IF Harry HAD done in the books as he's doing here, I wonder what would have been the social consequences have been?!
The Light from Within chapter 1 . 7/14
I just came across this wonderful story, which I sincerely like. In reading the books for the first time when they first were published, I've wondered about how the adults were able to treat the students as they did, and how Harry even put up with his mistreatment. I've often wondered why Harry didn't just 'Walk Away'. I've wanted to read a story where he did and now, that you've written one, I like it. To me, it seems that since Dumbledore 'created' Voldemort out of Tom M. Riddle, then he should be the one to get rid of him, NOT having a STUDENT to do his dirty work! You've got a good story.
MoriganaMarie chapter 18 . 7/13
So this is the 4th time I have read this story and I absolutely love them all. I keep rereading all of your stories. Thank you for sharing your brilliant mind with us!
UniqueBookworm chapter 18 . 7/9
AWESOME
Stormshadow13 chapter 18 . 7/4
Great story. The bit with Voldemort in the cave was very different. I love little different twist that you put in to the story. Great job loved it.
3,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »