Reviews for Banking on Her
The Light from Within chapter 15 . 7/18
I didn't want to see Minerva die. True, she followed Dumbledore when she shouldn't have and she probably had that thought or premonition about her teaching career, but still, she should have been given something else than time in Azkaban. Inside, she was a good person.
The Light from Within chapter 8 . 7/17
WHAT - is the 'Great' and 'Mighty' Albus Dumbledork doing to defend the Magicals and Muggles? Is he even willing to offer his Wand and be willing to spill his own blood in defense of the 'helpless'? Speaking of the helpless, will the Magical Public be even willing to take up their Wands and put their own Lives and Blood on the line in defense of their Homeland?! And what will those like Albus do to make sure that these people, like Voldemort and other Death Eaters, won't rise up again? Seems Albus is good at raising up Dark Lords! I wonder why?!
The Light from Within chapter 6 . 7/15
Sometimes, I've wondered what'd happen if Harry and Hermione had transferred to the USA, along with all his Gold, and the Basilisk hides and potions it'd produce! About the one ones who've stood by Harry are the Goblins.
On another 'note': Seems as though Hogwarts' Curriculum has fallen, especially in terms of subjects taught, and the number of Masteries Produced, such as in Potions, Arithmancy, Runes, History, Charms, Transfigurations and especially Enchanting. With No Summer School or Night School for older people to learn more. It seems to me that Magical Education STARTS at 11 and STOPS at 17. Seems Old Dumbledore is failing in his Job! Maybe, he can't face or put up with Adult Students?! This Educational Failure on Hogwarts' Part could be something that Harry/Hermione could fulfill by starting their own 'Post Hogwarts' Education, starting their own School! Why Not?!
The Light from Within chapter 3 . 7/14
We all know why Dumbledork sticks his long, crooked nose into the business of Harry Potter - Orphan, BUT, why shouldn't he stick his nose into the business of other orphans, like Neville Longbottom or Susan Bones?! Or, why doesn't he look after other students who don't have magical Relatives? Yea, Harry has to get killed by Voldemort the Crazy Bastard to protect everyone else who doesn't give a shit about him. Except when it's convenient for them.
The Light from Within chapter 2 . 7/14
I like how Harry is fighting back against those who are treating him in such a disrespectable manner and using him for their own purposes. I've wondered why Harry didn't act this way in the original books. IF Harry HAD done in the books as he's doing here, I wonder what would have been the social consequences have been?!
The Light from Within chapter 1 . 7/14
I just came across this wonderful story, which I sincerely like. In reading the books for the first time when they first were published, I've wondered about how the adults were able to treat the students as they did, and how Harry even put up with his mistreatment. I've often wondered why Harry didn't just 'Walk Away'. I've wanted to read a story where he did and now, that you've written one, I like it. To me, it seems that since Dumbledore 'created' Voldemort out of Tom M. Riddle, then he should be the one to get rid of him, NOT having a STUDENT to do his dirty work! You've got a good story.
MoriganaMarie chapter 18 . 7/13
So this is the 4th time I have read this story and I absolutely love them all. I keep rereading all of your stories. Thank you for sharing your brilliant mind with us!
UniqueBookworm chapter 18 . 7/9
AWESOME
Stormshadow13 chapter 18 . 7/4
Great story. The bit with Voldemort in the cave was very different. I love little different twist that you put in to the story. Great job loved it.
suziq968 chapter 18 . 6/25
Just amazing. Once again I have to say you are the best hpff author ever! Great story with some one liners that almost had me choking I laughed so hard. The up to Susan's climax comment was priceless.
Katzztar chapter 18 . 6/16
I saw one reviewer complain about the situation with Draco & Narcissa, wondering why she was complaining about staying in a hotel instead of the Malfoy Manor since Lucius could not take the house with him. I had an idea of why not but waited to see if that's true. From Draco's reaction to the news of him becoming head of Malfoy family, I know I was right
Reason why Draco & his mother couldn't continue to live in the Malfoy Manor after Lucius did a runner was they were barred from the building/property. Either Lucius banned them from it or it closed down and wouldn't allow them in without the head of the family there.
This reversed once Lucius lost his magic and Draco became head of the Malfoy family.
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/10
The Harry Potter fan club. Founding members, Ginny Weasley, Colin Creevey and Dobby. Meeting Fortnightly.
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/9
You could really have ended the sentence about visiting FlorishBlotts by saying. ‘With a quick stop at a bookstore, because Hermione.’
Priorities. Really! Is sex worse than death to these assholes? Can only imagine that the author is a huge prude.
Nobody has commented on the fact that you named Hermione's parents after the actors?
3,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »