Reviews for Banking on Her
amsev chapter 14 . 3/13
Rereading this great story. Thanks again for writing!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 18 . 3/6
I completely different twist on Harry Potter story loved it
Monster King chapter 18 . 3/4
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story
LilLinkGirl chapter 18 . 3/3
Oh thank GOD! No underage little ones! Thank you for this! You had me scared for a minute there, you don't know how many stories I have read where that crap has happen Thank you for not being one of them! And thank you for sharing :)
LilLinkGirl chapter 15 . 3/3
Why is it always this for the answer? I'm beginning to think that ya'll (you and other authors) like the thought of underage parents. *sigh* While I hate this idea as a way out (children should be brought into the world because they are wanted and loved not as a get out of jail free card) I still like the story and I'm close to the ending so I'll finish it but I still have to protest the thought behind this (my sister was an underage parent and it basically is the end of your life for it now belongs to your little one, unless your lucky with family and persevere to get your education and make something of yourself). Oh well your story your rules.
I want to thank you for all the wonderful stories. I don’t log on but have read all of your Harry-Hermione stories. You have been the only author I have specifically read. Thank you!
Vanadir chapter 18 . 2/11
Thanks for a great read
Shinixy chapter 1 . 2/7
All your stories are pretty good but it kinda gets annoying how half the story each time is spent getting the permission to go out/marry Hermione from her dad.
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 18 . 1/19
An awesome story! Other than that I don't think there are words to describe in depth just how good the story I just read was, you won't believe it, the story was about...oh, right, you already know, it was awesome anyway!
hisnhers chapter 11 . 1/19
The only pie Molly would eating is of the humble variety. ... Well said, sir! Just proves how talented a writer you are! And that Molly needs to learn a little bit of patience and humility. oh, yeah. Rereading this fic for the third or fourth time as well! his
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 17 . 1/15
I can't keep myself awake to read one more chapter!? I don't believe it!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 16 . 1/15
I haven't read 'Knowledge is Power' yet, but I might, especially considering it's your story.
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 15 . 1/15
NOOO! You've got me on the edge of my seat with the biggest cliffie in the world...AND NOW IT'S BED TIME!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 14 . 1/15
So your bringing Fudge down too! That would be awesome!
3,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »