Reviews for Banking on Her
dovescom chapter 15 . 4/21
in menerva's suicide scene, the bucket starts out wooden, but when she kicks it away it is metal
potterpalspranks chapter 3 . 4/12
Who was spreading that bit of gossip around the school that Potter was looking forward to the ball? It sure as heck wasn't Lav or Pav from the Gryffs. I didn't know Severus/Albus/Minerva had that much control over the school gossip to the point where Susan Bones or whoever was spreading the gossip around was sure of this source they didn't bother to even ask Lav or Pav for confirmation, seems like an oversight of the school rumor mill I mean unless we are talking about a compulsion charm on one/both of them to get this done. Something this Dumbledore would be happy to do, but I am missing this scene.
S chapter 18 . 3/31
I guess I’m in the mood to re-read most of your stories as I find myself unable to resist opening one after another. Enjoyed this one too. I feel heartbroken about McG every time I read this. It is a look at what could happen if she takes her blind faith in Dumbledore too far. I have to say this though: the more I read your stories, the more I wish you had written or will write a story with Hermione as the central character and Harry providing the loving support! Ah, one can always dream. Thanks.
D.T chapter 4 . 2/20
I've spent the past week reading and enjoying your stories. I like how take a different approach on a similar theme with each one. It's refreshing to see, especially by the same author. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.
Nanjo54 chapter 5 . 2/22
In your disclaimer you state that all scenarios have probably been done before. That may be true, but few put pen to paper in as entertaining a manner as you.
Nanjo54 chapter 5 . 2/22
In your disclaimer you state that it has probably been done before. That may be true, but few put pen to paper
BoricuaBookworm chapter 10 . 2/2
You know when he was beating up the egg it sounded like he knew what would happen had he not gotten a the idea to leave
shinobiofdragons chapter 18 . 1/29
Great story. Kind of wish there would have been a scene with Draco with the Potters expanding the 'debt' Draco owes. Anyway, well done!
shinobiofdragons chapter 1 . 1/28
Wow, this chapter started out with a punch. It didn't have any action, but the dialogue alone was worth the price of admission.
Urgazhi chapter 18 . 1/28
This was a cute story.
suziq968 chapter 18 . 1/4
Just read it again. Thank you for your wonderful stories.
Amarie Elidor chapter 18 . 12/29/2020
Thank you very much for this moving story I have greatly enjoyed it did you even managed to make me cry at one point
Hinate chapter 18 . 12/26/2020
Harry Hermione forever...
rereading all your fics somehow doesn't get old... still love em much
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2020
I’m sorry for your loss. You may not receive money for your hard work but you have my gratitude and appreciation for sharing. I’m house bound and disabled and fan fiction is a great comfort to me. Thank you
Rusty Hava RN