Reviews for Banking on Her
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
Did you enjoy the taste of another man's cock when your wife kissed you this morning?
DaSalvatore chapter 12 . 10/25/2019
I often reread your stories due to what character journeys they are. Some people would say that the heores (H/Hr) get things done easy but your stories are practically never about the bells and whistles of the world and more about exploring different situations and how they cause the characters to act/grow.

What I will ask is that we don't get any/many more stories where Dan is a caveman about his fifteen-year-old daughter having a boyfriend/potentially getting engaged/having to sleep with Harry to save his life. It isn't as though they're 12 or 13. Heck, in this story she's six months away from the legal age of consent and would certainly be within the window of a grey in the eyes of the law (especially with Harry being her age). Don't get me wrong, I get a father being uncomfortable with their daughter being in love with and around a boy whose life is that of Harry's but the issue with the sex is honestly borderline obnoxious. Especially in this story. Hermione could literally vanish for six months and sleep with Harry on her birthday and he'd have zero moral ground to stand on even without the soul shard/soul bond issue.

Dan's attitude in No Hurry At All makes more sense. Even in Knowledge is Power/Proud Parents it makes sense as that's focused on the relationship rather than the sex to save Harry's life. But this story's one weakness is how idiotic he gets about this leading to Harry's breakdown in the study.

You seem to like writing stories where Dan goes ballistic about the relationship (Harry Crow being the biggest example) but I hope you're aware of this so that it doesn't continue to be a Robst trope.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 18 . 10/12/2019
What a wonderful story. Definitely a firm favourite.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 6 . 10/12/2019
I love it. The sheer amount of 'fuck you' dispensed in this chapter was magnificent.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 4 . 10/12/2019
Is there anything better than seeing responsible adults doing their damned jobs? I think not. I'm disappointed Minerva seems to be going along with Albus like he can do no wrong given she's repeatedly had his faults and failures highlighted in front of her again and again, but such is the magic of fanfiction. We get to see all sorts of things happen, and that's without leaving the fertile and magical grounds of the Harmony fandom.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 3 . 10/12/2019
Oh, I do love it. Grinning so much reading this.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
I love them both in this chapter. The had enough attitude is brilliant. Also love seeing just how thick the adults can be. Why would Harry possibly be put out with a world that forces him into life and death situations on a regular basis in a school? It's unthinkable he might be fed up.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2019
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 18 . 9/26/2019
I really enjoyed this short fic. Great ideas, as always
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2019
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2019
Nice good
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2019
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2019
Good good
Itack23 chapter 18 . 9/20/2019
Thank you for the story!
Slowly making my way into all your fanfics, and enjoying them all for the moment!
death390 chapter 18 . 9/20/2019
Quite honestly one of the best climaxes to a Harry Potter story I have read that doesn’t include combat.
3,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »