Reviews for Banking on Her
erstwhile-S chapter 18 . 1/4
Lovely story, other than McG’s actions and fate. Hermione’s reactions to McG captured my own conflicted feelings very well. The last chapter wrapped up things pretty well.

I’m glad they worked out things with Ron as well. While the book Ron remains kind of intolerable, I couldn’t help but like Rupert Grint in the reunion special. He was so soft spoken, genuine and good humoured, and the three of them looked amazing together. I’ve a bit of a soft spot for him right at the moment, so Ron gets a break too. In any case, enjoyed reading this once more. Thanks!
Garena free fire chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
I am using mode menu apk
PS team mode menu hack . By - 300RS
I giveing YOUR FF FINE -
My FF uid 2473362498
My FF name - RDX HIMAN FF
Level - 55
I request you
harmoine luv chapter 14 . 11/11/2021
awesome chap. dumbles is crushed. everyone was great, but harmoine were real bad asses, esp. harry when he destroyed that pardon. thanks.
harmoine luv chapter 5 . 11/10/2021
I luv this fanfic. It's giving an whole new view on Harry's fight to end dummy's control of him. I hope cedric survives. I also am luuuuvvviiing all the other fanfic in your collection. thanks for a wonderful and entertaining relief from the stresses of life. Have a great, long and beautiful life.
Dudamoos chapter 18 . 10/28/2021
That was a rather unique and fitting end for Tom. I enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it.
Mikeblade chapter 7 . 10/13/2021
why would the house of lions be pissed about harry not sleeping there they where the ones to kicked him out so dumbledores plan is flawed from the start
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 10/13/2021
funny i could have sworn that champions did not have to serve detention at all
Wise Lion 17 chapter 2 . 10/8/2021
In this case can we declare what should henceforth by called the Dreaded 3 D's of this story: Dumbledore, Death Eaters, and Dementors..
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 9/29/2021
Personally, my favorite is when the fanfics have Harry literally write down an order for someone else(the DMLE, the Ministry, Gringotts, etc...) to deal with voldemort.
By my hand, I command.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 9/29/2021
Ugh... send your elf to get the head of the DMLE? I mean, kidnapping, assault, etc... etc...
Also, something I could never understand about these TWT fanfics is when they do not have some spell that can check who is bound to a contract, or if someone specifically is bound. I'd imagine that would be important, so people are not using fake names or fake contracts.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 9/29/2021
I literally cannot see Tonks not spotting that Moody is a fake if she is spending any length of time around the castle.
Also, gonna be real disappointed if they do not have jewelry to detect potions/poisons/compulsions.
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
No jewelry that protects against legillimency? Or warnings from the DMLE about others using it on Harry/Hermione?
Mastersgtjames chapter 5 . 9/29/2021
I really am not a fan of the Weasleys. Anyone who can read between the lines should know from watching the movies to reading the books that they are SUPER sketchy. Like, how they behave, what they actually say, and when it is said. It is pretty much guaranteed that Hermione and Harry were love potioned in Canon.
Mastersgtjames chapter 4 . 9/29/2021
This chapter was SO exaggerated. Like, CORNY.
Here's hoping the plot is derailed. So exhausted with Fanfics that just stick to Canon, as in having the EXACT same events happen, even with foreknowledge. The MC confronting Quirrel, attacking the Basilisk alone, getting entered into the Tournament and competing even though Magical Contracts are NOT binding if the parties involved are not aware of them or willing, as it is the intent that is important, otherwise you could EASILY sign ANYONE into ANYTHING, enslaving, robbing, or killing anyone.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 9/29/2021
Harry should go to a sperm bank and have some of his swimmers frozen... just in case he dies before having a kid.
He should also have had the Goblins audit what has been happening to his accounts since his parents died and he should see a Healer or a Cursebreaker about his scar and old injuries.
3,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »