Reviews for Murphy's Law
blackknight0597 chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Can u please do Blaine and Kurt a recovery fic from ur first chapter where the two of them are broken emotionally and it is up to them to help fix each other

P.S.
u can throw in any surprises in there if u want I really like ur stories
error404-known chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
I've been looking for this story forever, the stalking-I remember reading it. I like how this xame out first and then bash and it had a few of the same charastics. Except for Finn, who would have been the same way probably.
Five Elements chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Please do a gaybashed!Kurt fic where he doesn't go to hospital, just limps home where there is adorable hurt/comfort Hudmel brothers.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
This is just so much harder to read now that he really is dead. It hurts, you know? But it's so well done that I trudge through the pain and just man you guys are good writers. I love your glee stuff so much.
gleefan263 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
This was a good one shot! It was funny when they all started laughing! I actually liked the bit at the end. In fact, I liked the whole thing! It was very well written! :)
klaineisendgame11 chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
I like how even though this was about Rachel there was hurt!kurt and klaine involved :) perfect!
liberal4peace chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
You captured Rachel perfectly!
Lady Luna Hale chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
This was perfect. It was even better than how I imagined it would be. Thank you so much for writing it! Okay I have another idea. In S.3, the way that Blaine got drunk so fast was pretty suspicious. He either drank a lot or Sebastian spiked his drink. So maybe one where Kurt and Blaine switched their drinks and Kurt ended up w/the spiked drink. While Blaine & Sebastian are dancing on the floor, Kurt's being sexually assaulted in the bathroom. Hopefully ending with Finn, Puck, and Blaine beating the crap out of Sebastian the next day.
L.A.H.H chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
Great idea. Thanks for writing
tearbos chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
love this idea. It's fun to get out all of the whump without having to deal with consequences. I'd like to see one where Blaine's dad does hurt Kurt (whether it's to punish Blaine or because he secretly is obsessed with him). I don't even care how far you take it.
liberal4peace chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Honestly, this is my headcanon. (Not the HIV part, but the rape part.) Cheating on Kurt was SO out of character for Blaine..
hypercell chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
PrompterGirl chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Heyy!
Great chapters so far!
Since your accepting prompts, here's mine: Sebastian and blaine get kidnapped and Sebastian keeps being reapeatedly drugged, leaving Blaine to take care of the totally out of it Sebastian.
Lady Luna Hale chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Thank you for the update. I absolutely love your fic. I'm a big fan of angst. Especially Klaine angst. Although I wanted to request a Klaine prompt, I figured I'd ask something else since you just did one. Maybe can you write a oneshot of one of the dancer's at NYADA being obsessed & stalking Rachel after she does her sexy Brittany Spears number? Possibly ending with the guy breaking in to their home & Kurt tries to protect Rachel.
L.A.H.H chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
This was painful but so wonderfully written. Thanks for updating