Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Return of Light
ignacio203 chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
next chapter!?
Evelyn-Lankans chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
haha in the end you said "in the nest few chapters" haha thats funny
Chocobo Scribe chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
The old guy is based off Brom right?

keep it up! *thumbs up*
DeadPhantom chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Wow that is good.
DeadPhantom chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It's short but good, it's smart but grate.
Nia-Naberrie chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
woops ! seems that someone already had answered that ! XD sorry... I just wanted to put the complete myth, since the other person just put "queen of the underworld", but didnt explained who she originally was... sorry, its only that I cant let past this little things... I have spend hours of my life reading and memorizing myths, legends and such and that people just write/talk abut them with out telling the complete myth... it get in my nerves...
NiaNaberrie chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Perséfone was the daughter of Zeus and Demeter (a harvest goddess), she was kidnaped by Hades and taken to the Underworld. According to the myth, Persephone was picking flowers with some nymphs, when Hades came and abduct her. When this happened, Demeter searched for her, putting aside her work, and winter came to the land. Zeus, seeing the suffering of the people, demanded Zeus to return her, and he did so, but trick Persephone to eat pomegranate seeds. And since everyone that eat something from the Underwold have to spend eternity in there, she was forced to return each year to the Underworld. And when Demeter and Persephone are reunited when the last one return form the Underworld, spring flourish in the world, wile, when she is in the Underwold, her mother Demeter mourns and neglect her work, provoking the Winter.

and thats the myth of Persephone and Hades :3

gosh... Im a book worm ! I have knowing this myth since primary school o.o never tough it will come in handy XD

loving your fic so far ! making the previous heroes help the new one... new and interesting !
Jake Wolf chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Interesting story over all, however I was surprised you killed one of the characters the reader may have been associating with in such a way. I mean I expected you to kill Obal using Ganon, but I'd have thought you'd save it for a later time. Although I was not surprised to see him save Link, it's always the best way for a character to go when they personally don't effect the overall story very much. Anyway it's an overall good story, but the flow is kind of jerky if you get what I mean. With that said I can honestly admit to enjoying the overall storyline, and can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Mr. Hood chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
How in the hell does this story only have a little over 15 reviews? This is fantastic. I love the idea, I love the execution and I look forward to reading the rest
thishasnothinglefthere chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
*o* badassery for the win!
thishasnothinglefthere chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
ohhh, plot twist!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
I am sorry,but I do not know what a PM is(don't tell anyone that). So I can only communicate by reviews. A bout the boss details/ Zora ruler details[I am still unsure whether or not there are bosses]. The boss should look like a giant Gibdos but with a giant red scythe that has black markings. It can attack with a simple slash, a paralysing scream, and a wave of dark energy. Its weak spot should be its exposed lower back. It should be in a temple, main boss if shadow temple, mini if other. If its the Zora. I think he should be young have the energy and excitable personality of Ruto, and still have the wisdom to rule the Zora's. Thank you for reminding me about the details, and your story is still the best. I'll be reading.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
This is the greatest story ever. I can't count how many fanfics I have read, yet this is the first completely new Zelda storyline with all the elements of a good story. Now, about the challenge, Persephone was the queen of the underworld(amazing link to the Twilit Persephone in your story, I'm sure few people could think of that). Now, if I have won and there are bosses in this story. I'd like one boss to be Shairak, cursed spirit of the dead. If there are no bosses, then I want the king/queen of the Zoras to be Naurami. By the way, my first name is Cameron. If you use this info against me, I have the determination and resources to find out who you are legally and call the authorities. No offense, I'm just taking precautions. You are a great author, and I love your stories.
thishasnothinglefthere chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
HELL YEAH! DARKNUTS! WHOOOOOOOO!
thishasnothinglefthere chapter 11 . 10/27/2011