Reviews for Tubular
Platyfan 101 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
D'awwww this is adorable! Go Nico he's the AWESOMEST!
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
when this part happened

She took a tip from Nico and Pedro and leaned in close to Blu's ear, whispering fervently. With each passing word Blu's eyes grew wider with alarm.

"You wouldn't—"

"Oh, I would."

"You're cutting me o—"

Jewel made violent hushing noises and hurriedly covered her mate's mouth. He looked towards the beach, then at her. He barely choked the next part out.

"Fine. I'll do it."

Nico held his hand out to Pedro. "I win."

What was Blu gonna say, im curios to know.
HollyOnHiatus chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
This was a fun read! You're pretty excellent with humor, but this was probably my favorite scene of them all:

Blu started laughing. "Like the Russian czar?"

Nico roughly shoved Pedro outside the protective wall. "You are no longer allowed inside the castle."

"What? But it's cool in there! I want to come back in," the cardinal whined.

"You should have thought of that before you betrayed me."

Blu was still laughing. "Aw, don't start a revolution, Nicholai."

Awesome job. ;) I'm going to have to go see what else you've got in your archives.
Super Girl chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I loved this story! So funny and so cute! (Loved the sandcastle part!)
EmK chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
hey, I read this a while ago and I just wanted to say #1, I loved your 3 stories, especially Buddy Wars! I just read it to my siblings (elementary ages) and they were all busting out laughing at some of the pranks as I was when I first read it! So funny! they thought Tubular was really good too :) And I also really liked Ambitions, which leads to my #2, you should write another story sometime! :D I hope you do because you are an awesome writer, and as I just read your little page stuff, we see eye-to-eye on animated movies my friend! Finally someone who AGREES with me! That's right; I can be almost 19 years old and still love cartoons! Ha! Get some! :D

Okay, now that i'm done with my own ramblings, I shall bid you adieu, but plz write something again soon ;) haha :D
I Be Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
I found Blu's behavior both during and after tubing rather humorous, everything that happened there was well deserved for everyone forcing him to go despite the fun that was had all round.
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
HAHAHA I love it! I laughed so hard during this chapter! I'm really excited for the next story! The whole story was awesome! I loved every bit of it! :D
Livinginthesunlight chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Your stories never fail to brighten my day XD. Nice work!
Qille chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Whooo!

"Stupid Jewel. And her…femaleness." Haha, oh Blu, you're such a boy.

"That's two miles an hour too fast!" XD I also love "Adding Nico was like adding air." Ha! A rib at Nico's size. Again! X)

"Nico and Pedro were rather enjoying trying to push the other off." XD Brilliant! I can just imagine them shoving at each other, holding the other's face down to try and shove them into the water. XD

OMG that whole scene with the battle of the tubes was flat out epic! XD I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe! And Blu going all ninja and knocking everyone off like freaking James Bond jut made everything so much funnier! Especially since IT WAS BLU! The most awkward bird in the world! XDXDXD Brilliant!

Leave it to Blu to go all adrenaline junkie and start talking in third person. "Now he's using third person…" XDXDXDXD

"I was more scared during that than when I got hit by a firework!" I'll never get used to that sentence, but at the same time I'll never get tired of reading it. ;)

"Papa, will you teach me your ways?" That was arguably one of the cutest things I've ever heard (read) Javier say! XD

BAAAAHHHH! A LEAD-IN FOR YOUR NEXT STORY! YAAAAAAAY! *does uber happy dance*

This. Was. Epic! Bwahahahaha! For a second, I thought the kids would sneak out after Blu and Jewel left and then go tubing on their own. P Or find Rafael's kids and storm the Branch. XD What's worse, a bunch of angry marmosets or a bunch of hyped up baby Toucans?

Awesome story, can't wait for the next!

~Qille out!
Dreadnought Protocol chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
LOL! Royal Russian Guard XD. That made me laughed so hard!

Pretty cute and I applause on the character's personality. They seem the same, just like in the movie.
Blu fan chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
finally Bl's gonna do it and hope he does some sweet tricks and make him think it's like skateboarding.
Rehtribution chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Oh geez, I wonder what Jewel whispered to Blu? Lol, great update, I can't wait to see the last chapter :P
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Lol this is great! haha i love how Blu is freaking out the whole time. I also love Nico and Pedro's little competitive stage as their barreling through the water.

"You can't take all this!" The cardinal cried, striking a victory pose from atop his tube.- hehe giggles!

He flew through the air towards Jewel, who didn't see him in her peripherals. He smashed into her side; she just managed to keep her balance enough to stay on the tube as Nico scrabbled atop her shoulders.- i loved this sentence, and it made me laugh almost as much as Pedro was laughing! XD

"Well…I lost consciousness."

"Dude, you fainted," Pedro snorted.

Blu glared. "Lost. Consciousness."

"Fain. Ted."

"My consciousness got lost!"- haha that was one of my favorite parts in this chapter! It made me laugh alot!

Nico held his hand out to Pedro. "I win."- this just got me even more excited for the next chapter!

I knew this story was going to be epic! Super awesome fantastic job once again! :D
Qille chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
First of all: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YOU UPDATED!

Now, let's get on with the review! First of all, Pedro's childish impatience was so cute! And the battle between him and Nico on the tubes was extremely hilarious!

"What, incited the rage of Nicholai?" XD Pedro, you're such a child!

WHOO! GO JEWEL! "I think if three fledglings and two birds who are most likely suffering brain damage from firework exposure can survive, I can too." XD It's so true!

Blu shriveling up under Jewel's glare was priceless!

"Blu paced back and forth on shore practically eating his wing off in nervous anticipation of their next whip, of which all three seagulls were exceedingly fond." Brilliant! And the fact that he's a nervous wreck and his kids and everyone else is having so much fun just makes it all better!

"NOW we lost Nico." That was absolutely hilarious! And Nico was enjoying sitting on Jewel's shoulders and riding! Ahh, priceless! I can totally see that happening! And Pedro's just dying from laughter! XD

Good thing Nico gave Rey his bottle cap! ;)

BLU FAINTED! XDXDXDXDXD PRICELESS! And what makes it even better is that you didn't SHOW him fainting! Just him lying on the sand unresponsive while his children poked him. XD

"I'll bet you two and a half pennies he doesn't go." Good luck splitting a penny in half, Pedro!

What did Jewel threaten to do to Blu?

"I win!" Best possible place to end! Brilliant chapter! I give it a 9.8 for pure humor and awesomeness!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE BLU ON A TUBE! AHHH, YOU MUST UPDATE SOON OR I WILL GO INTO A HUMOR DEPREVATION COMA! My consciousness will be lost. ;)

Please please pretty please update soon!
Glampyra chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is Awesome! :) my favorite part had to be when Nico and Pedro were crying over the sand castle, Ha!

Chapter 2 here we come!

Stickin' Around had been updated, hope you have time to read it