Reviews for Strangers on a Bus
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I don't know if you still log into FF but I read this story and really liked it! I'm shocked that it only had 21 reviews and had to make it 22. You really should write a follow up or write another Chuck story.
Molotov chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I...loved this story. Then Sarah changed into ninja clothes and you tied this into the show.

Aaaand...I liked it better before that. Everything after that seemed so convenient. General Beckman knew IMMEDIATELY Chuck was the Human Intersect and she could tell Sarah how the mission would be and how Chuck would be able to interpret the data and they could use it and Sarah could go on missions... It all just felt so convenient.

So maybe when I read this again, I'll stop when Sarah leaves the wedding.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Great story...look forward to more.
roger chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Nice way to set up the story. I always like the stories where Chuck and Sarah seem like real regular people.

Thank you for writing.
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Great alternative to the original introduction of Chuck to the spy world. I loved how Ellie's wedding joined them. Awesome job!
Ralle chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Your writing is flawless... atleast to me and I don't know if that means anything. BUT it's not often I have the fortitude to write a review so atleast you have that.

Anyways great story so far, it's looking really good so far and I can't wait for a following chapter! :D
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Really solid writing. Always enyoyable to see someone tweek the 'meet cute' with Chuck and Sarah and it would be fun to see where you take this. JT
Lord Damon Shadowmage chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
sequel...please? :)

No seriously, love your story and you have, for a moment, turned a cynic into a romantic.
Minastauriel o' Eryn Lasgalen chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
WHERE IS MY FAIRY! lolz. just Jokes. Seriously though, i like ur story. it makes people like me look like utter crap in comparison. Good Job :)
tw200 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Well it fun. Its got a different twist to it. The writing is good and I guess we will have to see where you go with your story. I am looking forward to the next chapter and of course my free fairy being one of the first to review.. Thanks
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nice job, now can I have my fairy please. lol
cool chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Lol! Interesting AN at the end. Anyways, i like this fic, it's good. Though you rushed some things and didn't explain a lot. Like: are Chuck and Bryce still friends considering it doesn't seem like bryce got Chuck kicked out of Stanford. What happened between Chuck and Jill? Why didn't Chuck become a spy? How would Graham and Beckman know that the secrets were in Chuck's head already? Before Chuck they weren't sure downloading the intersect into a human was possible. Why would Sarah go out with Chuck then tell him about all the spy stuff and the intersect instead of just going to his house and asking to speak to him in private or something. The way she did it just makes him hope for something that she doesn't think they can have, a relationship. Why didn't Chuck get at least a little upset about her doing that?

There are also some other questions that i had but i forgot them. Other than all of that, this fic is good. Of course it helps that the chapter was extremely long. Lol, i like long chapters. As long as it isn't boring or bad lol.

Btw, Chuck is extremely gorgeous. He's a total pretty boy. Lol, he could be a model if he worked out more.
CommandMeConfessor chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story is so awesome! I can't wait to see what happens. As you can see from my screen name I love Chuck and Sarah together and I hope they get together soon. Keep up the great work :)
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
aww! That was cute! Chuck and Sarah simply meeting and not resisting the mutual attraction between them, absolutely adorable! I would have liked it if it ended with a little more hope for a romantic relationship, but it was still great. The only problem was that the ending was pretty much a direct rehash of the pilot.

until next time,

coreymon77
ArmySFC chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
enjoyed this one. one quibble, when do we get the part with no spying? im pretty sure sarah's a spy in the first couple lines. liked the different take even though it ends in thew same place.