Reviews for I'll Be the One to Protect You
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Oh my god my poor Baby. But it all settles down in the end-I love how easily you can write these short fics in such a way that covers all the important plot relevant bits but still manages to clean everything up nice and neat without loose ends or overdone scenes. This is shit most people would need multiple chapters to convey. I love it.
HPandWforever chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You're probably getting really annoyed with me right now, but you just write such beautiful things!
I don't even know where to start with this one, so I'll just say it's brilliant and fantastic and heart-wrenching and leave it at that.
Gleek263 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
omg! I loved it! Poor Noah! I'm glad Kurt helped him push through it! Great work! And the way it ended with Puckurt... Pure amazingness!
Mischievous Gleek chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is amazing!

I'm not sure if this is just a one shot or if you're going to continue it.

I hope you do continue it, I'd love to see more of the story!
Sage of Asgard chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story is amazing. I can't wait for more. You captured the broken aspects perfectly.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AMAZING! From bad-ass bullying womanizer to meek and broken submissive to Kurt's dream lover... Didn't see the tag that the story is complete, so I'm really hoping you'll be posting another chapter (or 10) soon.
raindancer08 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011