Reviews for Why a Raven is Like a Writing Desk
Neil Bant chapter 33 . 5/31
It would be great if you incorporated my researched answer to the riddle, which is all about time. The answer to the riddle is: One is nevaR backwards and one is for-words.

For research see pulse/time-solve-why-raven-like-writing-desk-neil-bant
CopaFace12 chapter 1 . 1/14
Dumb question but, where do I find book two?
you were able to crossover alice in wonderland and sweeney todd, and do so intelligently...mind blown
CopaFace12 chapter 43 . 1/10
Omg! I need to know what happens! I love this story! Please post the other book or update soon! I'm following your updates for this one!
gypsygem16 chapter 34 . 11/30/2016
I absolutely love everything about this story so far! It does move a bit quickly at times, but not in such a way that the reader is left confused or unable to keep up.
omgyass chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
alt of sweeney todd refrences thoough lol
crazyrapunzel chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
I love this story! You write the characters so well. And I giggled at the pirates and sweeney reverences .
Tarja chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
Those references though. Love it so far! PS, I love corsets.
LeggyGurl chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
Thank you so much for using Sweeney Todd and Pirates of the Caribbean in this. My day has been made
Celestialite chapter 45 . 1/1/2016
You are a cruel human being. Endings like this.
Harmony Valenka Smith chapter 44 . 11/19/2015
You should get to work on Book Two! This story is very compelling and it'd be a shame to leave it unfinished. Thanks for the awesome story! It's definitely one of my favs now :)
Mimilover10 chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
If I see ONE MORE Johnny Depp movie reference im going to go MAD! XD Made me laugh though...but it kinda pulled me out of the Fanfiction (im not a fan of world crossovers)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Keep up the good work loving this
wowy chapter 44 . 7/4/2015
Cant wait for the next book! I hope they have a cute kid and a happy ending
bruised-rose chapter 43 . 5/7/2015
please let me know what the next part to this is called! this is honestly one of my favorite fanfics and i will be so sad if i cannot finish the story!