Reviews for Breaker of the Silence
AndurilofTolkien chapter 2 . 4/4/2017
Gabrielle607 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I wanna know what happened to her and what Legolas is going to do!
Peanutbu77erandJe11y074 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
OH MY BLOODY ORC! Please don't be dead, please don't be dead! Asta needs to wake up so she can explain everything. Oh, now I miss Halir. HALDIR! *Cries*

Glorfindel: You're over emotional.

You have a stony heart.

Glorfindel: Not true.

*cries harder* leave me alone Glorfy, I miss Haldir. Either way, it was a good chapter.
Mirelien chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I loooove the picture for this story... :)
A changing time chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was beautiful. Please write a sequel. Maybe a little love story with Legolas and her. :). Xx
Peanutbu77erandJe11y074 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
MORE! MORE! MORE! Please? Pwease? I'm adding this story to my community "The Best of Legolas Greenleaf" if that'll make you make more.
Loki-Nightingale chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I would definately like to see Astariel again, she's a unique and interesting character and i quite like her. for an elf, she seems a little clumsy, but as you said she is only a child and it makes sense. brilliant story.
Hiril Galad chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Asatriel, breaker of the silence lol I really liked this and yes I would like to see more of Astariel, you have the potential for a great character here, there aren't enough believable female OC's and I can see myself liking her!
Zammy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Poor Haldir...why does he die in the movies when he does not die in the books. He and now he leaves not just his two brothers Orophin and Rumil behind but a child sister. Haldir's family seems to keep growing smaller and smaller :(. Good one shot, heart felt and enjoyable. Though the ending leaves room for a new chapter and a continuation of this young little elleth
VampiresAndLiars chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Can u please continue this? Its really good and has the potential for a full story, not just a one shot :) please continue!