Reviews for Dry Heat
bluepaintbox chapter 41 . 1/30/2014
Awesome story! I can't wait to read what happens. Although, for my own selfish reasons, I hope they don't become 1 person at least not permanently. Thank you for the update.
gimpy72 chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
YAY - UPDATE! Fantastic update! I think Charity needs to get the hint that she has no shot what-so-ever! I am really curious about the "Reincarnation" aspect. I am looking forward to the next update.
wullywart chapter 40 . 12/26/2012
Oh, excellent update! I loved the drama in this one. I really think the show would have been better off if Joss would have just hired some fans to write the episodes...
wullywart chapter 39 . 11/29/2012
Oh my God! Very hot! I hope you plan to finish that scene in the next chapter. I would just like to commend you on the story as a whole. It is really awesome. One of my favorites for sure!
wullywart chapter 37 . 10/12/2012
Well, damn! Leavin me all spellbound and drooling for the next update! Which I am, btw... waiting. Patiently, but only just! So keep up the superbness that is you!
MissWhedonista chapter 37 . 8/25/2012
Haha I like the ending to this chapter, that a potential could also be a witch, that's cool.
I'm immensely enjoying this story, loved the beginning, greatest rewrite of 'Seeing Red' that I've read yet. It started quick, and then slowed in the middle a little and now it seems to be pacing again :)
I love that Tara is just as powerful as Willow now, I was always very sad for Tara that she was such a weak witch in comparison... Almost made her being there pointless.
I very much look forward to the next chapter, and can't wait to see how far this will go :)
Oh also!... Not happy with what happened to Spike :P But I am happy that finally Dawn has grown the hell up! Fed up with her whinyness, will be nice to see her badass and helpful instead :)
Thank you for sharing your story, I look forward to many more hours reading it! :)
MissWhedonista chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
I enjoyed the songs in this chapter, the lyrics are pretty darn fitting... And it was nice to imagine Tara just chilling out strumming away.
Also thanks a lot for introducing me to City and Colour, have checked out their songs, got their tabs, played a little, and now I'm back to read more fic :P
LEDlorien7 chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
It's not letting me log in, but whatever.

I love that Willow's nightmare is the end of season 6. That's a nice touch!

There are a few places where I think you switch between past and present tense. It's not hugely problematic, but it's something to pay attention to in editing.

Wow, that second nightmare is really creepy. What's up with that? Is it a reference to anything I should recognize?

Oh my god, when Willow starts describing Tara it is the most beautiful thing ever! Almost got teared up there.

There are a few spelling, grammar, and other errors throughout. Most could probably be fixed by a read through. I'd recommend having someone else do it because it's harder to spot errors in your own writing.

I love that Tara thinks things like "Willowhands" and "Willowbabble." That's totally what they are and totally how she would think about them.

This sentence feels incomplete: "Just because I know you enjoy my attributes as you so delicately put it." If you start with "just because" it seems like you're leading into a "it doesn't mean that..." You know what I'm saying? For example: "Just because I like chocolate doesn't mean I don't like vanilla."

Two last comments: The first is that I noticed a few times that where and were got mixed up. The second is... I feel like the sex-for-comfort thing was unnecessary. I think they could have kissed and touched without it having to become sex. I don't know. I just think tenderness is the better solution to needing comfort.

Otherwise, I love this, and can't wait to continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
This sentence ends rather abruptly. I'm assuming there's a word missing: "Willow gave her a small grateful smile, and followed her into the."

This is a pretty intense chapter. I really liked it. I love that you had Tara bring up the demon thing. I always appreciate it when people remember that it had a significant impact on Tara's life.

Nice cliffie, by the way. _
LEDlorien7 chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Things are getting darker and more intense, hmm? Well, I have to say, I'm quite curious.

One comment: The conversation about going back to Sunnydale and coming back to the Grove was a little hard to follow. I'm honestly not sure who's going where, for how long, and why. I can't tell if you did that on purpose or not. If you did, I'll find out when you tell us. If you didn't, maybe trying to make that section a little more clear would be helpful.
LEDlorien7 chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I really like this bit here: "Do you remember what you told me after we made love for the first time? You told me that when we were alone I could not hide my face from you. That you understood when we were out in public, but you didn't want me to hide when we were alone. You don't have to hide from me anymore, Willow. There's no reason. Okay?"

It makes a lot of sense for that interaction to have happened, it's very true to their characters.

That chapter was pretty fucking hot. I wonder if the sisters will notice Tara limping...
LEDlorien7 chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
At the words, "Endlessly, hopelessly, and forever" I actually teared up. Seriously. What a wonderful answer.

I love the shower bit, and the way you follow it up with talking to Dawn. I love those two sides of Tara, which are obviously not the only two sides, but they're two of my favorites. I'm also glad you brought up her father because I think some people forget about the impact her family had on her, and I'm glad you remembered.
LEDlorien7 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
This. Is. Painful.

In a good way. As in, the situation is realistic enough that I can feel for the characters. And my god, I want them to just kiss or touch or something!
LEDlorien7 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
My, that Claude is persistent. I like her though. I've definitely been in situations where I think someone likes me, and it makes it hard for me to be friends with them because I don't want to lead them on, but I also can't tell for certain if they feel that way, so I don't want to talk about it in case I'm wrong. That's how I'm interpreting Willow at the moment.
LEDlorien7 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I'm sorry, I just have to say this: I do not think that Tara would faint. She has vast wells of strength deep inside her that are hard to see, but still there, and I think they would keep her conscious after receiving such a surprising letter.

Otherwise, there are a few grammatical and spelling errors that were noticeable in the first two chapters. Besides these things, this is quite good and I can't wait to see where you're taking it!