Reviews for Can You Be An Angel?
flower123 chapter 12 . 2/13
Glad their engaged but uh oh...
Janjelicab chapter 12 . 2/3
Oh no poor Mary !
Mimi chapter 12 . 1/19
Finally - J and M together - I would love to hear how the adapt and spin London in keeping with there passions. Maybe John could start some type of business. Margaret could find some cause that could use her help.
EyreGirl chapter 12 . 1/15
Oh this is the Henry I love the most! Any other fiction hasnt given him a chance to find his true love :) and the kissing scene owww finally John and Margaret are toghether. Please give a hint ;) I love... adore your fanfiction
EyreGirl chapter 11 . 1/15
I'm having a heart attack! The "Look back at me" of BBC series is present in here but now is John who is leaving :(
EyreGirl chapter 10 . 1/15
OMG this last part was so sweet... such a pity it was a short encounter.
EyreGirl chapter 8 . 1/14
I didn't like it, sorry... I loved it. Henry and Mary, what a nice couple :-)
EyreGirl chapter 6 . 1/14
God lord, a shirtless Mr. Thornton... Unmm.. Ha ha great chapter! Lucky Margaret
holly1492 chapter 1 . 1/14
I think I am enjoying the Henry/Mary story line almost as much as M & J! Please post more soon!
I'm enjoying your story. I hope you post more soon!
NYT chapter 12 . 1/11
Just found and read ALL of your story. I do's hope you update soon. What's that line, "eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves" (even unintentional ones or something like that) Once you start listening, I suppose you better stick around and hear the whole conversation, eh Mary?
MargjeF chapter 12 . 1/8
Speaking of being pushed together :-) I bet Margaret loves Laura now ;-) Will you be sharing a nice wedding day with us? Hope so!

Poor Mary... I hope Henry gets his facts together soon!
Glad to see another chapter from you. I am glad that you did not abandoned this story. However, I do hope you write more about John and Maraget and less about Henry and Mary. Just my opinion.
Lady Forrest chapter 12 . 1/7
A pleasant surprise! Thanks for the update. Always a treat! Hope you give Henry a rude awakening about his feelings toward Mary!
Chris Golden chapter 11 . 1/2
Did you abandon this story, or choose to continue it on another fanfic site? Btw, love the bit with Henry. :)