Reviews for Design For Life
Tiggy318 chapter 32 . 4/17
Terrific story! !
bellawu chapter 7 . 2/2
awww this love birds are too cute!
bellawu chapter 6 . 2/2
i wish it was rosalie that hit the tree
bellawu chapter 1 . 2/1
love the first ch
Eris Queen of the Shadows chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
::gives you a huge hug:: Thank you so much for actually getting the Librarian thing right. I cannot tell you how much it urks me when I read about how a character will graduate from college and become the town librarian. I'm a Library Assistant III for Collection and I just finished my first semester in my Masters of Library Science Program. So big thumbs up from a fellow Library Clerk. :) I'm off to read the other chapters.
MsLiss chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Rose is a witch!
Lol
And I'm a bit confused as I thought rose and em lived in Seattle. ?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
omg u can't ask me to pick betweenn my 2 very favorite superheroes! honestly the choice is killing me... hell i even nicknamed my bf Iron Man because his name is Anthony(Tony)
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
Amazing story from beginning to end I loved it and one of the best parts was Alice and Rosalie I never really liked Rose but most of all I hate reading story after story where Alice acts like she's the boss of everyone and they all let her I was so happy reading her getting put in her place so thank you lol
TrulyOutrageous chapter 32 . 5/9/2014
Love this story it is fantastic. I love reading stories with strong Bella's and I especially love reading stories where Alice is not allowed to get away with her bratty behavior. Awesome story! Love it :)
ladiblue03 chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
great story funny just enough drama
Ellachanted chapter 32 . 2/2/2014
Good story. Sad that Alice and Rose weren't redeemable. But Bella and Edward got their HEA.

But now the big question is, will the new Doctor be any good? Because although DT was my fav too, I really loved Matt Smith for his craziness. :)
Ellachanted chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
I'd say Ironman but well Hugh Jackman is hot too.

Well, heck I started reading this because I thought it was going to be a fluffy story with Badassella and Sweetgeekward. But now you got me all worried and stuff. Because I'm thinking Laurent hid the drugs in something he left at Bella's. And that's why he tore the place apart. And now it's probably at Edward's. :)
Ellachanted chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
See, I really think Rosalie liked Edward and settled for Emmett when Edward ignored her. So when Edward finally finds a perfect girl, she has to cause problems.

And...can I molest Edward next? Please please please! ;)
Ellachanted chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
This is such a cute story. Just what I needed. :)
lamelurker chapter 28 . 2/2/2014
Great story! It was a refreshing change to have a more experienced Bella with an adorkable Edward! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing and sharing!