Reviews for Design For Life
twirob chapter 32 . 10/20
thank you so much for sharing this story plus f/t ;) btw i was wondering who Bella's biological dad was?;D
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 1 . 10/15
This was great! Thanks for a great fic!
Elise de Sallier chapter 8 . 9/25
Definitely good! I'm really enjoying this story. I wonder what Rosalie's problem is?
Elise de Sallier chapter 7 . 9/25
Awww .. They kissed!
Elise de Sallier chapter 6 . 9/25
Oh, poor Bella! Cold and hurt. Thank heavens she could reach Edward on her phone.
Elise de Sallier chapter 5 . 9/24
It's a date! I'm living these two. Despite their obvious differences, I have a feeling they will be well suited.
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 9/24
I love nerdward stories! This one looks interesting. :
SugarQueen93 chapter 32 . 8/6
I really enjoyed this story. I'm happy with how everyone turned out, except for Alice and Rosalie. Alice seemed like she lost all touch with reality and what's really important as did Rosalie.
SugarQueen93 chapter 30 . 8/5
Good Lord, Rosalie is absolutely foul! And to think there's women out there that are actually like this. Rosalie doesn't love or care about anybody other than herself. She is narcissistic and materialistic. She's completely lost touch with reality and what's really important. You can tell that even with all the wealth she's still not happy. You really nailed what an awful human being this woman is.
Longing to Write chapter 6 . 7/29
I feel like I missed something, where did you tell us Rosalie was Jasper's sister?!

Otherwise, it was a really good chapter.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2016
So that's it? Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
Amazing!
michelle.hunter.750 chapter 32 . 9/7/2016
loved it. ty for sharing your beautiful words and wards
sshart chapter 32 . 9/6/2016
Loved it!
alaskangirl chapter 32 . 8/29/2016
i loved this. I was glad to see that things ended the way I saw them. I don't like evil Rosalie or alice but I think Rosalie needed more done to her in the end. as for alice I think karma should bite her in the ass. I would love to see an outtake. adding to my favorites!