Reviews for Design For Life
Ellachanted chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
I'd say Ironman but well Hugh Jackman is hot too.

Well, heck I started reading this because I thought it was going to be a fluffy story with Badassella and Sweetgeekward. But now you got me all worried and stuff. Because I'm thinking Laurent hid the drugs in something he left at Bella's. And that's why he tore the place apart. And now it's probably at Edward's. :)
Ellachanted chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
See, I really think Rosalie liked Edward and settled for Emmett when Edward ignored her. So when Edward finally finds a perfect girl, she has to cause problems.

And...can I molest Edward next? Please please please! ;)
Ellachanted chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
This is such a cute story. Just what I needed. :)
lamelurker chapter 28 . 2/2/2014
Great story! It was a refreshing change to have a more experienced Bella with an adorkable Edward! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
blb1000 chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
You nailed self-centered Rosalie SO well!
blb1000 chapter 31 . 12/20/2013
Sad that Jasper is alone, but he does seem fairly happy with his son.
blb1000 chapter 28 . 12/20/2013
Excellent! I'm happy to see you wrote a different Alice, who had to pay for being a spoiled brat - unlike the orignal - where they just went along with everything she said. And Rose was on the outs too - very unusual as Twi stories go. I applaud your willingness to take those risks!
blb1000 chapter 27 . 12/20/2013
So who are you going to bring into the pitcure for Emmett?
blb1000 chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
I'm surprised Jasper had nothing to say re Alice's latest bitch fit at brunch.
blb1000 chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
Ah oh! Not quick enough on tracking Caius down.
blb1000 chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
Too bad Caius wasn't doing his own dirty work so he'd be in custody now.
blb1000 chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
Wolverine is Hugh Jackman. No contest really.
Emmett can now move into Ed's old house. That should be interesting!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
It occurred to me that Jane could be considered someone new hanging around. I bet she's trying to find out if B has Alec's lost drugs.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
I'm betting the Denali sisters are dirty. All his problems started after he went to NY with them.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Lots of chapters still to go, but I hope the police solve the mystery of who killed L soon, so that's not hanging over their heads. Rose needs to get pregnant or get a job so she has things in her own life to focus on.
857 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »