Reviews for Design For Life
Purple7 chapter 32 . 4/11
I couldn't stop reading,loved every minute of it.
cctwilight chapter 32 . 2/25
I enjoyed the outtakes!
cctwilight chapter 28 . 2/25
Cute story!
QueenGB chapter 24 . 2/17
So, so, so, so much angst! At least you haven't broken them up. Thanks for that.
cctwilight chapter 8 . 2/15
I am afraid Laurent is not done with Bella and will cause some trouble. Rose is up to something too.
cctwilight chapter 7 . 2/15
Yes, a kiss or two or three! I hope he makes it home ok.
Nellybean0710 chapter 32 . 1/20
Love your writing, I could not put it down. I read it all in one day, it would be cool to see Alice point of view I love that you didn't let everyone fall for her demanding ways. She always tells people what to do. Keep up the amazing work.
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
It's very refreshing to read stories where Rose and Alice doesn't get to control Bella's life. I so often feel like B let's them walk all over her, and they don't let her decide anything for herself. Also quite nice that Bella and Edward got their HEA and everybody else weren't blisfully happy. In most fics it's always A/J and R/E that are happily married with kids and lecturing Edward and Bella on their relationship.
I really loved this fic! Your Edward and Bella are so adorable! And Carlisle and Esme were awesome.

Thank you for an awesome story. I'll definitly be back :)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 32 . 11/20/2015
aw I loved this story. I liked the strong Bella and the geeky shy Edward. I loved how Bella put Rose and Alice in their place. now I'm going to see if you have other stories. XD
debslmac chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
:) loved this story
Jaygm chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
Thankfully, the horror with the drug king is over for now. Alice still needs to grow up. The wedding plans sound great.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 7/20/2015
Oh no!
Jaygm chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
How frightening! These guys aren't playing any little games.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
Did not like Bella's nightmare. Somehow I feel it is more of a warning of what is to come. Hope Alice shows that she can behave. Lauren- what a skank.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Poor Emmett- but it was bound to happen. That Jane is absolutely no good- must be hooked up with the drug dealers.
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »