Reviews for Design For Life
vulturemonem chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
*sighs* I'm meant to be working on my next chapter, and yet here I am, reading chapter after chapter of this. I really need to exercise some self-restraint... Just not now. Oh! I don't know. Well, I know that I'm addicted to your books, I know that I'm in love with Edward Cullen, and I know that your portrayals of the B/E relationship makes my heart clench. Is that enough of a review? I damned love this.

vulturemonem chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
Carrot sticks? You really want carrot sticks? *shudders* How about I leave some carrot sticks and some love, to compensate? Becuase let's face it, I'm addicted to your books. They're like my own personal brand of heroin. Yes, I did just use that line.

vulturemonem chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Whenever I read a book, any book, I have to see if it holds me. That's the first test of a good book for me. Do I get bored? With every single one of yours, the answer is no. So much so, that when it's half eleven and I have to go to bed, or I have exams to revise for, I struggle to stop reading. It's a nice feeling.

I'm not feeling too good at the moment. This is solely because while reading a Harry Potter fanfic yesterday, I was made to fall in love with Draco Malfoy. The experience was very traumatising. *sniffles* I was reminded of how you make me love Edward all the time. Well, make me love him more than I already do.

Enough about me, I'm loving it (duh!) and wish I didn't have to go to bed now, but unless I want to run on five hours sleep...

vulturemonem chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
I'd love to leave you some chocolate, but a, there is no chocolate in our house (I know), and b, even if there was, it would tak days to ship it over to America from here in London! I can leave you some love though. Oh the bumble bee tattoo. I crack up every time I read that. Shows how terrible my memory is though, I thought that was in More Than Life. *sighs* What's wrong with me?

vulturemonem chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
*sniggers* Edward Cullen working at a bakery or a McDonald's? I don't think so. That's not nerdy enough for him.

vulturemonem chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
*sniggers* I know the feeling. I spent my exam month (yes, month) this last year running on less than five hours of sleep. That was so great.

Ah, the power of love! This was one chapter that my ridiculously craply memory managed to remember, and though it's shorter than your others, it's a great one.

vulturemonem chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Oh me too. An Edward Cullen all to myself... He could certainly rid me of this awful, snappy mood I'm in at the moment. *sighs* A fictional Edward in front of me will do just as well, I think.

That pair are so cute together, and more than a little bit sexy. Oh Rosalie... You bitch. How else can I put it? I know what happens. *snickers*

vulturemonem chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I so wish I could leave you Robert Pattison, but I'd have to have him first, and if I did, I sure wouldn't let him go.

Sorry. I know my comments - reviews as calls them! - are random today. It's probably a bit disconcerting. I'm in a strange mood, and I can't seem to put pen to paper with any of my stories. Or rather fingers to keyboard. You know what I mean!

vulturemonem chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Ugh. I'm sorry, but I only just noticed that a/n. Peanut butter anything is disgusting. Absolutely gross. I detest peanut butter. Which is strange actually, because I love peanuts.

Oh Edward, you're such a dork. *sniggers* I may have a terrible memory, but I do have one. I remember the groping!

vulturemonem chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I repeat: you cannot stay away from drama can you? *grins* And we love ya for it!

vulturemonem chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
*sniggers* I love that a/n. And that was a really sweet chapter. Considering I've read this twice already, I sure don't remember much, then again, I'm always being told I have a terrible memory. I get it from my Dad... Apparently.

vulturemonem chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I'd forgotten about that accident. Honestly, if I read this book once more I'll be able to quote it. Is that incredible sad, or just a little bit sad? *snickers* You can't stay away from drama for long, can you? Not that that's a bad thing.

Cute story, cute Edward.

vulturemonem chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Oh Edward... Get a little self-esteem man. Poor guy.

vulturemonem chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Oh Bella sweetie, you're crushing on him. That's what your 'fascination' is. *sighs*

Is it considered strange to read the same books three times in less than a year? 'cos that's what I've been doing with yours! Three times, and they haven't got boring. Hell, I don't think they ever can! I've only read 'Wild Turkey' twice though, so perhaps I'll read that again next...

I sound like a freak. Oh well, I am a freak! It's a well-known fact.

alice'sbella chapter 32 . 7/21/2013