Reviews for Design For Life
Jaygm chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
Thankfully, the horror with the drug king is over for now. Alice still needs to grow up. The wedding plans sound great.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 7/20/2015
Oh no!
Jaygm chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
How frightening! These guys aren't playing any little games.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
Did not like Bella's nightmare. Somehow I feel it is more of a warning of what is to come. Hope Alice shows that she can behave. Lauren- what a skank.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Poor Emmett- but it was bound to happen. That Jane is absolutely no good- must be hooked up with the drug dealers.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Jane is no good. She has to be related to one of those two criminals. Jake and Seth should never have hired her.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Alice is too immature to get married. She's pissed at Jasper and Rosalie's pissed at Emmett because they both got chewed out by their men for being so petty and immature. Wonder what the news on Laurent is. . .
Jaygm chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
This Alice is certifiable and very annoying. She needs to be dressed down bigtime. Don't understand Rosalie either. Both women: losers!
Jaygm chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
Poor Edward! It really does suck when you lose your job. His hours got cut enough that he really needs to find a new job. The tattoo is great. It shows that Edward is opening up and expanding his horizons.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
I wonder who. So far, Rosalie and Alice(maybe) are the possibles. Or Irina or Tanya. . .
Jaygm chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
Poor Emmett- doesn't use his head much- he needs to lay off teasing Edward for awhile. Doesn't look like they are going to be mending the fences with Emmett and crew very soon.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Oh my! Edward is never going to quit! LOL.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
Just what is Rosalie up to anyway? And why? She is married to Emmett but if she keeps this up, Emmett is not going to be happy with her. She is deliberately sabotaging Edward and Bella's relationship. And Alice is being a simpering little fool by acting so immature and then believing everything that Rosalie is telling her.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
Things are moving along for them. Wondering about Rosalie and if she is the one involved with Laurent. How and why? Dinner at Rosalie and Emmett's place ought to be interesting.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
Edward really is an innocent. I would bet by the end of the story we will have seen quite a change in him. Alice really is a pest. I sure hope she isn't like this throughout the story. Bella has no decent female friends yet since Rosalie is a bad seed. Oh, maybe we can count Esme as her friend then.
927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »