Reviews for Design For Life
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
It's very refreshing to read stories where Rose and Alice doesn't get to control Bella's life. I so often feel like B let's them walk all over her, and they don't let her decide anything for herself. Also quite nice that Bella and Edward got their HEA and everybody else weren't blisfully happy. In most fics it's always A/J and R/E that are happily married with kids and lecturing Edward and Bella on their relationship.
I really loved this fic! Your Edward and Bella are so adorable! And Carlisle and Esme were awesome.

Thank you for an awesome story. I'll definitly be back :)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 32 . 11/20/2015
aw I loved this story. I liked the strong Bella and the geeky shy Edward. I loved how Bella put Rose and Alice in their place. now I'm going to see if you have other stories. XD
debslmac chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
:) loved this story
Jaygm chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
Thankfully, the horror with the drug king is over for now. Alice still needs to grow up. The wedding plans sound great.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 7/20/2015
Oh no!
Jaygm chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
How frightening! These guys aren't playing any little games.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
Did not like Bella's nightmare. Somehow I feel it is more of a warning of what is to come. Hope Alice shows that she can behave. Lauren- what a skank.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Poor Emmett- but it was bound to happen. That Jane is absolutely no good- must be hooked up with the drug dealers.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Jane is no good. She has to be related to one of those two criminals. Jake and Seth should never have hired her.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Alice is too immature to get married. She's pissed at Jasper and Rosalie's pissed at Emmett because they both got chewed out by their men for being so petty and immature. Wonder what the news on Laurent is. . .
Jaygm chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
This Alice is certifiable and very annoying. She needs to be dressed down bigtime. Don't understand Rosalie either. Both women: losers!
Jaygm chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
Poor Edward! It really does suck when you lose your job. His hours got cut enough that he really needs to find a new job. The tattoo is great. It shows that Edward is opening up and expanding his horizons.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
I wonder who. So far, Rosalie and Alice(maybe) are the possibles. Or Irina or Tanya. . .
Jaygm chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
Poor Emmett- doesn't use his head much- he needs to lay off teasing Edward for awhile. Doesn't look like they are going to be mending the fences with Emmett and crew very soon.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Oh my! Edward is never going to quit! LOL.
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »