Reviews for Design For Life
alc1002 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Good chapter
Leibeezer chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
I'm so glad that their date went well, I knew there was going to be a little arguement about who was going to pay. But I can't wait to see what Edward has planned for their next date. LOVED the kiss that they shared at the end of the date. I'm guessing that things didn't work out well in New York and that's why Laurent is back. I hope their won't be too much problems with him. I'm glad that Emmett apologized to Bella, for his bitch of a wife. I still can't see why he loves her. Does Emmett know that his mom isn't too crazy about Rose and that she knows what his wife is like? Does Carlisle know what Rose is like? I wonder who Rose was talking to on the phone, and what is she up to? I would love to see Emmett divorce Rose, she deserves to lose everything. I can't wait to see her downfall. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
KristineM chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Loved their date! Edward is the sweetest guy ever! Laurent is a wacko! Esme is so awesome! I'm glad Emmett apologized. I wonder what Rosalie is up to? Great chapter! Thanks so much!
s. a. williams chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
It's honestly embarrassing how giddy I am over the fact that they finally kissed, but since no one's around to see it...

*jumps up and down like a maniac* YEEEEEEYYYYYY! THEY FINALLY KISSED! *claps hands while jumping*

I can't wait to see how their first official date will go.

Great chapter, as always. :D
GinnyW 31 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
This geekward is just so utterly adorable. :) I love him.
Vanquish13 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
yay at the kiss!
StoryPainter chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Yay for smooching! :-) These two are just too adorable. I wonder how Edward will get through a whole date with her without totally freaking out. Poor guy is so naive and so sweet. Bella is one lucky gal and it's awesome that she seems to get that. Can't wait to read more!

~SP :-)
cullengirl08 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I'm so glad that Bella is going to be okay. And Edward has definitely stepped up and is taking care of her, too. And things are moving right along. There's been a couple kisses, some cuddling, and then there's the date - I can't wait to see how it goes.
sandy4321 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Great chapter!
KristineM chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Love your story! I'm so glad Bella is okay! Edward is so cute! Thanks so much!
Leibeezer chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I'm sad that you won't be able to update this story every week, it's one of my favorites, but I'll wait. I'm glad that Bella wasn't too badly hurt. But bruised ribs hurt like a bitch. I like Jake's nickname for Edward, although I don't think there's anything little about Edward. Why does he call him little Cullen? Maybe Edward can become friends with Jake and Seth, he needs more friends. I think it's adorable when he blushes around Bella. Mr. Newton was an asshole, it was nice of Mrs. Newton to bring to book back along with some muffins to try and makeup for how her husband acted. Jasper seems like a wuss leaving Edward to deal with an angry patron. Some friend he is. I wonder what they are going to do for their date. I LOVED the kiss that they shared at the end. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
sujari6 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Edward's starting to get more confidence.
StartTheFantasy chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Oh man, Rosalie sure is a bitch.. lmao

Great story! (:

bananafox chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
awwwwww. drunk edward is just so cute.
bananafox chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
is rose nuts? what is her problem? edward being the lamb is adorable.
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »