Reviews for Design For Life
bananafox chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
geez, what could rosalie possibly have said to laurent to have him behave like this? emmett needs to have a word or two with him, preferably resulting in a broken jaw. edward was as always completely adorable. no better than apeeping tom. poor guy would faint if he knew what his canon counterpart got up to.
Luv4RobPattz chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
Love it, love it, love it!
Flavia chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
Love it! Cant wait for more!
Jeno85 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
I love this story. I cannot wait to erad what happens next.
I.S.Teigen chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Aww :D Soo cute :D ... The last part (L)
JokersParadise chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I love this story!

Edward makes me just want to go grab him, hold him and never let him go. He is so adorable. I have never read a story where Edward is so shy. He is always the kind of manly type man and this story is so sweet. I can see a little bit of a stronger Edward slowly coming out with Bella. I can't wait to see what he is like when he is out of his shell.

Keep up the great work!
StoryPainter chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Edward is just too adorable. I love how considerate he is. The last part about him being no worse than a peeping Tom was priceless! He's so hard on himself.
GinnyW 31 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Well, at least she confronted Rosalie. Though I had hoped she'd tell Edward what she overheard... though she was right, in front of the police officer wasn't what I'd do either.
Vanquish13 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Loved it..hmm Rosalie is up to something..
cullengirl08 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I think Rose is in cahoots with Laurent, and I think she's in way over her head and she's going to end up getting in big trouble for it. I think Bella and Edward should have pointed Officer Mark in her direction!1 And what is her freaking deal anyway? She's with Emmett; why is she so consumed with who Edward is seeing and what he is doing with his life?
dexronon13 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Made peanut butter cookies just for you! I love this type of Edward you've created! And the Bella but mostly Edward. Really enjoy the plot. Rose is so evil. What will Emmett do? I cant wait to read when Edward starts getting his confidence in check - whether it's a slow development or he finds out he's a quick study. ;o) good luck!
sandy4321 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
These two are so good together! Loved the chapter!
Flavia chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Love it!
Cris chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
i was hoping on some feed back from what Emmett found out ...just waht is her problem it like she is really out to get him ...this sleeping together really is him taking a big step ...but they need a little more time before they get into having sex ...at least till the next chapter ...
edwar4dlover84 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Wow rosalie slipped up big time, in front of the family no less. I wonder what emmett will finf out? The rents love her to pieces already yay! Can't wait for more. Lovely as always.

*jen*