Reviews for Not Like We Used To
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Ha! Ha! They were sweet.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja !
I don't think Vefeta is OC...i think this is a Vegeta we didn't get to see EVER in the anime. I mean, is not like they show us how th hell did they got together and "create" Trunks... (not sure if that is how is writen).
So i'm kind of guessing, but you idea seems very close to what i have in mind...
Nice one! Never read one fic about them before. I'm going to search for more!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
this was cool I love those types of stories where vegeta and bulma a likes is in front of yamcha
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
cute :3
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Sooooo cute
val chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
haha...
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aw man, haha, that ending made me laugh. I really loved this, it was a great set up; and I dont really think Vegeta was really OOC very much, maybe a little, but I suppose you had to make him a bit OOC to make the story work but it was still really funny and cute all the same, great job.
L00k4tm3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i really loved this it's something new and different from what i'm use to reading :D i like reading b/v from yamcha's POV
Hieiko chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So much FUN. I enjoyed reading about Bulma and Vegeta pestering each other like kids but not really getting angry.

Nice work. Loved it! :)
jessi chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it!
Riddle Rising chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yamcha deserves it. Then again, VxB has always been my fave couple. You did this very well, and I give it 5 stars!