Reviews for To Kate
The-KLF chapter 2 . 7/15
Espo's perspective is really unusual in Castle fanfic, and it really works here, well done! I'm going to read the other installments :-)
The-KLF chapter 1 . 7/15
I really like seeing it from Alexis' perspective! And it's really sweet :-)
Finish this please
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 2 . 7/14
Crap. Just found this. Just lovely!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 7/5
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
Is there a chapter 3 in there? Wish there's a proposal in the next chapter to come :)
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 3/9
Very nice story, it was a pleasure to read it!
Castlelover777 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Great story! Really enjoyed your approach from several perspectives.
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
wow great story! I love how you see the development of their love through different people's eyes in this story :)
NCISchick chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
i think i melted reading this. it was just so fluffy and cute my heart couldn't take it. I LOVE IT!
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Oh wow! This is fantastic. I'm so glad this fic was made known to me, because it's fantastic. You're a WONDERFUL writer, and even not caught up on episodes, you really have them pegged. Amazing. Thank you. I hope you write more for Castle.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Oh, that was nice, thank you for this bright picture of love...
soulsinstarlight chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Whoop. Just realized this was a muuuuch older fic. My statements still stand though. I'd still loooove to hear more POV'S on this, esp Ryan and Montgomery!
soulsinstarlight chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
This is your FIRST Castle fic!? Good god. Where have you been the past 7 seasons because this is INCREDIBLE. Your characterizations are SPOT ON. And I am the worlds greatest sucker for hurt/comfort scenes. Altho Swan Song was never one of my fav episodes, the private little moment we got to spy in on is easily in my top 10 scenes ever and I always wished we got to see more of those and this is like the most beautiful composition of BTS scenarios. Incredible! I would reaaaallly love to hear it from the perspective of Ryan too!
aghostofasmile chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
This was such a beautiful story. I loved the first chapter with Alexis' perspective so much, it brought tears to my eyes. I think you did a great job portraying the father/daughter relationship. I also loved this chapter, good job on characterisation. :)