Reviews for What, It's A Word!
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hahaa Bobby kicks ass :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Good for Bobby, beaking up the fistfight is always a good idea.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Bobby does have a far wider vocabulary than he's given credit for, and coming out with a word like 'grapple'? Wasted on those idjits!

Thank you for a lovely little giggle x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hey, Winchesters! Show some respect to Bobby!

DeansBabyBird
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Love Bobby's perspective of the Winchesters. So typical, they're sparing one minute, then laughing the next.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Ahahah - LOL! Aw, Bobby's just too sweet. Loved the way you've written it, totally Bobby's POV. And the boys laughing about the word ..."Pick that out of your old man's dictionary or something?" Hilarious!

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You tell 'em, Bobby! LOL! Great drabble.

Sue
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It totally IS a word!I know because I had to look it up to make sure I knew what it meant before doing the challenge this week! :P Anywho, good one! I always love when the boys get a little down time at Bobby's, I love that I can literally hear the "he started it! Nu-uh!" that must have preempted the actually grappling! :) Bonus points for having Bobby in it...cause I love him so! Nice use of the word!

"Hey! Idjit one and two! Knock it off!"-Sam and Dean will forever be idjit 1 and 2 now! :D

Great job Dorothy!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Loved this, Bobby is so adorable and awesome :D
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
What's in a word? That dialogue was sooo in line with what Bobby might say to his beloved Idjits!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
First, I LOVE that Bobby can properly use the word "grapple". Secondly, this entire thing reminds me of a time when I was about 11 years old and my mother said "I have a hankering for lemon pie." I died laughing at her use of the word "hankering", like she had walked right out of the 19th century or something. Haha. Ah me...good memories.

Anyhoo...just loved the entire image of Dean and Sam "grappling" at Bobby's, as though they were ALMOST normal brothers. Sweet little moment. :)