Reviews for Life Among the Distant Stars
Rob Daland chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Nice easter eggs for the past doctors. Rarity Fainting LOL
Rob Daland chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
The most saddest story I had ever read, but still a wonderful job. :)
Robert chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Pinkie Pie saw David Tennant's Doctor Who opening sequence. While traveling through the Time Vortex. Why not.
mrwhiskers1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Just joined and I love this series!
jg1399 chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Oh. Dear. God.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
The fourth wall was not broken it was DESTROYED!
Habato chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Honestly, THE BEST Doctor Who fanfic AND the best MLP fanfic I've ever read. JUST...YES. THERE ARE NO WORDS. I honestly can't wait for more, whenever you do start it.
Bronycuddlykittehs chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
While there are many good doctor whooves fanfiction, many things in this one stick out. And you brand me to tears with the Ditzy Doo story. Not the fanfiction it was based on caused me to cry, the bound that developed beetween ditzy and doctor brant me to tears . Well done, this is now one of my favoirotes. Kudos on making the story have an ultimate goal intertwined into separate tales (episodes) each with its own dash of unquie storytelling. 10/10
Guardoflight chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
A fitting end to this season of this story I look forward to seeing how you portray the 11th and what this time crisis is.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
Felt... Rushed.
Cylon One chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
From its beginning to its end, this was a journey of the Doctor and the Mane Six I have enjoyed every step of the way.

Sad to see it end but happy to know someday there will be a new journey with the Doctor once again.

As a literal new person.

Still pony?

I have to wonder what caused number 10 to be on the way to becoming number 11.

Thanks for this journey and I look forward to the day of the new one.

However long I have to wait.
Michelle the Editor chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
That was a wonderfully bittersweet ending. Even Pony!Tenth Doctor always manages to kiss someone. And that little teaser at the end is great; tantalizing, but building on the ending instead of negating it.

Thank you!
Guardoflight chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
first pretty review button is pretty and a very enjoyable chapter that makes me wonder who were Celestia's and Luna's parents?

I look forward to seeing your next chapter.
Cylon One chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Okay, so the cause was of the civil war that was never recorded in Equestrian history was not alien caused.

No big deal, the story was still cool.

It instead turns out that the reason a civil war was never recorded was because it was stopped before it could get anywhere by the Doctor and his companions' intervention.

Finding out that something in history happened or didn't happen because of the Doctor and/or friends is one of my favorite things.

Seeing Celestia and Luna before they became royalty was cool.

Onward to the next adventure or incident.

Whatever you would call it.
Michelle the Editor chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Just this once, everybody lives.

This was really well handled, and Celestia's entrance was awesome. I also like the little explanation for why Celestia is still a princess instead of the Queen.