Reviews for If The Weapon Fits
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Dean would love any new toy for the trunk. I'm not sure how often they climb but Dean loves to be prepared.
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Last line makes their banter complete... and hilarious! A very predictable Sam and Dean moment, yet we can't seem to get enough of them! Great job!

~phantomphan~
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh, some priceless banter in this;

"Nobody likes a smart ass Sam."

"You must be lonely then."

and ...

"Hardy fricken har. It's cool. It stays." Dean is such a raconteur, honestly :)

Lovely, lovely job, gave me a great little smile!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Haha, yup, Rapunzel beware!

DeansBabyBird
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
The last line is priceless! Love it, so funny! Their banter is the best.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Gahaha **snicker** - oh yeah, Dean would love those ancient stuff. Too bad there is not enough space for a catapult. Oh, and of course I'd love to see Dean in tights, like Robin Hood :-) Thanks for the inspiring use of "grapple"!

xx Kate
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Love this! Always nice to have everything you can think of that might come in handy, handy! Specially in the Supernatural world! Great use of the WOW!

"Nobody likes a smart ass Sam."

"You must be lonely then."

HEHE! Oh Sam, you slay me :P
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
There's nothing Bobby doesn't have in his house, or have easy access to. Nothing. I bet he does have a guillotine handy when vamps come to call.

Great answer to the challenge!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I can just see this happening on the show. Loved :)
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
this to is believable dialogue for the Boys. It fits that Dean would have a love for the classics and that Sam would call him on it. can't believe Sam didn't throw in a Batman burn seeing as how Dean pictures himself as the caped hero-hehe.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
JGrapple-hook, hell! I'd be surprised if Bobby didn't have a couple of pieces of Stonehenge lying around his yard somewheres. ;) Thanks for the words!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/18/2011