Reviews for Worse Things
Alex L. Kerr chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This was a really cute, simple story - thank you for having written it because I enjoyed it!
LittleBlueNightingale chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
an awesome story xD and damn. school dance with sam winchester. xD
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
OH YAY! All the kids love Sammy now! They better. He saved their hineys! I mean they would have been really hurt or Dead even and it's all cause of Sammy. Very awesome!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
AAWWWWWWWWW I like Caitlin. She seems sweet and she saved Sammy which of course is always a good thing. Poor Sammy really deserved a nice normal date and he get's diddly poop. Poor thing. I'm just glad that big brother Dean's on his way. That ghost hurt Sammy. Be prepared to die ghost...Well die again! Great Job!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Sam might not be a happy hunter, but there's no doubt that he's a good one. And at least someone else knows it now too, and he's very much appreciated by those he saved at the school. Good story.
casammy chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
As dean says, a sorrow is worth saving lives and if someone recognizes them it mino
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Awwww, Sam went to a dance and ended up having to save everyone from a ghost. What a way to show people that he's a really cool dude! ;) I'm glad Caitlin was his date. She liked him before, but now...he's a 'superhero' to their classmates. lol She's got the coolest dude at school.

Great littlw story. Thanks! :)
judyann chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Loved it. Great ending and glad Dean saved the day!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I like it a lot, especially since Sam was proven Not CRAZY and is limped up one side and down the other. Hoping for Sam to get really hurt and for him to ultimately risk himself to save the day. Can't wait for more, Nicole. :)
casammy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Poor sammy, only wants a few hours of normal life but already it should know that it does not exist and less in his world
d767468 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great chapter.

Love a teen Sam in charge.
judyann chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
OMG I love that! I always love teenchester stories and this is great! Can't wait for another chapter! And wow love the whole thing Sam at a dance.