Reviews for Choices
MFProductions chapter 5 . 10/18
Is there going to be more of this? BTW, I loved the Hunger Games reference!
angeleyes24245 chapter 4 . 7/8
Waves magic wand* inspiration! ...Love your story. I know it hasn't been updated for years but I would love to read more. Thanks for posting your stories for us to enjoy
Faery's Delight chapter 5 . 5/20
*falls over and dies of laughter* Yeah, adults tend to forget that high school is like the Hunger Games. Or in some cases, Game of Thrones. Scary shit what one has to go through. :P *giggles*

But I love the story and I hope that someday the muse wanders past this story and gives it another look.

For now...I go raid the rest of your things. *nods*
can you up date this soon
Sleepy chapter 5 . 5/5
Oh. My. God. I want another chapter, soooo badly. Even just one more to tie things up. . The closer I got to the end of the chapter the more dread I felt cause I don't want it to be over! I love it so much.
angeleyes24245 chapter 5 . 4/4
love love love this story! I've reread it many times. I like all of your stories I've read so far but this is the absolute best Kurt/Finn story I've read. I love the interactions, they seem very in character and I really cant wait to see how Finns plan works out. I really hope this is one of the stories you get into the mood to update soon. :)
kurtjay chapter 5 . 3/4
Please continue
Alianna15 chapter 5 . 1/24
Great story, pls continue it
Mya Uzo chapter 5 . 1/11
I hate you so much for this story. you just had to write a kurt/finn story didnt you? now i have to spend many many days on ffn reading this pairing because now i can actually see it happening. dear author you suck. now im going to read three more of your stories...goodbye
musme chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I love it too
Gracie15Trowa chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Ewwww did you have to say twilight lols?
I Love the wolves but the vampires are killing me.

I hope you fine a way to update this I love it so far but I don't think you will. Will you with Finn being gone and all. Thats so sad.
IFindSlashInEverything chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I know it's been a few years but you should update
MyaLuv4ever chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Andd... you have officially converted me. I was like literally the most anti Finn/Kurt shipper of all time. OF ALL TIME. And this is one the most rec'd Kinn fics of all time. So I bowed down to peer pressure an hour ago and am now pro-Kinn. WHOA never thought that would happen!
yngoldfogee chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Re-reading a few of my favourites of yours and love this one as much as I did the first time around, hope you can update this one soon.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014