Reviews for Adjusting
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
I really hope you eventually decide to get back to this story. It's really good and I'd really like to read what you have planned for the rest of it. If you ever do get back to it, I have checked the follow story box so I'll know if it gets updated.
FDWojo chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I know that it's been 2 and a half years since you last posted, but I just re-read this story again. And again, I really would like to see where you go with this story.

I realize that, for all I know, you don't even visit FanFiction_net anymore. I hope so. I've really liked this story and, in effect, you've left it on a heck of a cliffhanger. Not to mention what's going to happen with Becket and the boys. I very much hope that somehow, you can perhaps continue this story to the ending that you had planned.

If you'll forgive me, I do have a comment on the story. Even understanding what you envision as the timeline for Mal/Castle and things, one thing that doesn't ring true is that if Mal became Castle and lived 15 (17?) years as Rick, there is no way that he would automatically fall back into Mal mannerisms. Think about yourself. Imagine how you were 10 or 15 years ago. Would you be able to fully revert yourself to how you were at that point in your life? I think that a much more likely scenario is that he would now be the mix of Mal and Castle and he could then put the 'mask' of Mal back on when needed. But for his own friends/family, he would now be Castle. Also, in your attempt to focus so much on the Firefly reality, you've let the Castle reality (and it's realationships) truly get dropped by the wayside. Of course, now with Inara (and Kaylee) back, the Malnara relationship is going to (maybe?) be at odds with the Caskett relationship. However, (and maybe I'm biased), but since he spent 1 year with Inara, and 3 years with Kate, I don't see Inara having much luck. The only way she would is if Kate was determined to get back to our time without regard for what Rick or Mal wants.

Still, I hope greatly that you will continue the story. Or at least drop a line and let us know that you're okay.

Frank
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I don't care that this isn't being updated anymore, I just want you to know that I thank you from the bottom of my heart for even writing this in the first place.

the xover I always wanted, in brilliance.

Thank You.
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Hello dearest! This is a fantastic story and I thank you for taking the time and effort to sort it out and pen it to paper. I know it's been a while, but I don't suppose you'd consider continuing it? I've had a blast reading it so far. Have a marvelous day!
CarpeNocturn chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
This story is great. I'm a huge fan of both Firefly/Serenity and Castle. It's an interesting idea of how to mix the 2 shows and I think it really works. I was alittle surprised at how Ryan was ready to give up Mal and Zoe, but he is pretty unsettled with being in the future and unsure if he'll ever see his fiance again so I can understand it. I don't understand how Book can still be there though since Miranda was mentioned and Book died before the crew ever made it to Miranda. I hope you write more on it soon, I really want to see where the story will go.
AnonymousGrey chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
I'm just going to assume the reason you haven't updated this brilliantly written story is because you decided it was better for your poor readers to get the rest of the story at the same time and have been writting an indepth novel for the past year to post on this site, /right/? *hint hint nudge nudge* Oh and I love how this is a post BDM where Wash and Book didn't die. I loved their characters :)
Rae chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
update please!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
love it)
StoneStorm22995 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
i think its really good... but you know, its been almost a year since that promised update... just sayin
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
sucha brilliantly fantastic story! I am really looking forward to reading more! 3
spn-rules chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
NONONONONO! Why no updates?! Srsly, this is absolutely fantastic and you /really/ need to update!
FlamyAngelwings chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I really hope you update this soon. I can almost see the rescue scene. Of course, in my head, it goes like this:
"Somebody call for an extremly handsome rescue party?"
"That can't be sir, theonly extremely handsome person on the crew needed rescuing"
"Chinese swears i can't spell" Zoe is grabbed by Wash and they kiss

Still, please update
Rafi chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Fantastic! I can't wait for more! I loved what you did with Alexis, making her an engineer.
FrancineMarie chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
This? This is brilliant. So brilliant I need more because it's brilliant. Love the spot on characterization of Zoe and Mal. And I can't wait to to see the Inara/Kate meet and greet. Well done indeed.
binkley2013 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Just found this, and it so good. Only Castle/Firefly crossover I've read all the way to the end. But then to find it not finished . . . Great gift for the characters' individual voices, esp. Zoe and Mal.