Reviews for Plot Holes
kchris chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
heh heh. Though I do love all the fanfiction that has come out of it. I can't say I actually read the original story, but I love what creative writers have done with it.
Eh Bien chapter 5 . 2/18/2012

I agree with both your conflicting opinions. Twilight is a fairly crappy fiction series - and I can't help but like it.

I think it's one of those stories that are better for what they suggest to their readers' imaginations than for the actual story itself. They're silly, juvenile fiction (and full of plot holes) but with a fascinating adult story hidden somewhere under the surface. I suppose that's why so many people like to write Twilight fanfiction: to dredge up the interesting bits without having to deal with all the nonsense.
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I loved this:)
TerribleMuse chapter 2 . 12/29/2011

5 lovely goes.
TerribleMuse chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Utter hilarity. People complain about the story problems all the time, but you have listed them and laid bare the flaws in one lovely go.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Lmao man I will never flame u cuz ur the best
Cullenfan524 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I totally agree with this statement!

To be perfectly honest, there are better amateur writers on here that write for Twilight, that deserve way more attention than Stephenie has gotten for her craptastic book.
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Loser chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
You call this plot holes but you didn't list any, all you did was talk about shit you did like. Just because someones imagination or writing style seem stupid to you doesn't make the thing she writes as wrong.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
1. Volturi, James, Victoria, the Nomads

2. Which words 'this, that and the other'/

3. An example?

4. O.K. DIRECT sunlight

5. Infected by vemon or blood what's the diff, besides this is not the same old.

6. True love kisses are always the best

7. HELLO, written for teenage girls. Teenage girls/angst same thing.

8. Oh please! If you found out that the man you love watched you all the time you would find that so hot!
Persephone999 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I agree with you, and the bed intruder bit was funny, but I thought I ought to mention that this is maybe better off on Fictionpress or on your profile as non-stories aren't allowed. Just thought I should say something. That said, it was quite funny, so putting this up elsewhere would be a good idea.

*Order of the Concritters*
lapislazuliie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Twilight fanfiction may be my guilty pleasure but every single word in this is true. :D
QueenofDarkness18 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Ahh sweet short and simple and to the point.

Well via the movie(I don't even flipping remember parts of the book and I'm too lazy to hunt for the damn thing)when it was that snowstorm and jake went into the tent Edward and Jake got to talking about Edward wanting a better life for her and shit(that even goes so far into Breaking Dawn even when she's pregnant)but yet he still loves her enough to marry her,get her pregnant and then turn her...then what the hell was the whole point of him saying that he wants a better life for her because she wants to be a vampire and then Bella's out the WHOLE time wow thats a bit odd I don't know about anyone else but if I'm trying to sleep and people are talking I can't sleep...yeah yeah yeah I know its a movie and all and acting but still pointless.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Tru stuff
KickinItUp chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
For New Moon, Number Two the reason he went all "ape-crazy" over a tiny paper cut because not only does he have to feel his own bloodlust, he has to feel EVERYONE elses bloodlust, you know cause he can feel emotions. But I love this though!