Reviews for Duenan Howlet
X22 chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon!
Shortybugg chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Just started reading and its a very good read!
hypergirl14andcurlz3 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I love this story please update soon!
Sounder'sFemme chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
*walks towards the sounds of laughter and sees Wolvies predicament* What did you kids DO *busts up laughing and earns a glare* We'll now you really need a shower.

Anyways great fix I live it and can't wait for the next chapter
hypergirl14andcurlz3 chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o good!
hypergirl14andcurlz3 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Is this the end or will you update it? it is amazing! Please update it
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Update please! Also, quick question, does Logan have a current love *cough* Storm *cough* or is he single?
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Hahahahahahaha! Best chapter yet! Love the fact that Storm's participating, and of course Rogue is just downright awesome!
Jeanniebird chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
I'm starting to get really curious about Trent's time with Spidy. I would love to know more about it.

So, Yuriko tinkered with Duenan's gens, interesting. What excatly did she do except that Duenan's powers manifested earlier?

It was a little bit OOC that Cyce asked Logan for orders. He would never do that.

And some advice to improve your writing: Be more describtive. Take more time to tell your readers about the feelings of your characters. E. g. you can only guess what Logan is feeling by his reaction toward Yuriko as he learned that she manipulated Duenan's gens. Maybe take just a few sentences to tell your readers what he felt exactly. Use similes or metaphors to describe his anger. Be also more describtive when it comes to exactly is happening. On the one hand the whole situation but your doing a good job in that department so far. But in my opinion the describtion of small gestures for example that Trent is running his hand through is hair make the characters more realistic.

This isn't supposed to be a flame but an helpfull advice to improve your writing skills. Keep going, please!
Jeanniebird chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
So, what does Yuriko even want with Duenan? She abadoned them so why is she suddenly so interested to get them back?

That's an interesting ability Trent has. It might not be very useful in a fight but not all mutation are useful and it is nice that you show that.

Good job! Please continue!
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY. Family stories are the best, and so hard to find in this jungle of romances, so I was very thrilled as I found this.

I like that you put Deathstryke in it. I love this crazy woman and can't wait to read more about your version of her.

Moreover you mentioned other characters form the Marvel Universe like Spidy and Tony. It's always nice if an auther shows that he really knows the characters and has random knowledge about the Universe they are living in.

Your OC's are great and intersting to read, too.

So please, CONTINUE!