Reviews for I will claim you
PaleAngel90 chapter 3 . 7/15
Wow, Jacob's a colossal bastard in this...
AelinG chapter 28 . 7/10
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Jake can't die, he just can't!
Nope he better not be dead bad shit will happen if he's dead
So remember he will not die
Laowao chapter 35 . 12/25/2016
Hello hopelessromantic5, it's a few months I've finished to read your story and the Five Weeks spinoff, and I forthwith promised to myself that I would've posted a review sooner or later, and principally that I would've read them again (and I'm actually doing it).
The motivation is: I really loved your works.
It started almost as a joke, I found your FanFiction in a normal session of crappy navigation with my smartphone, in a night of the last part of this August, when the results showed me a page of this site with a list of fanfictions grabbed from its search engine; yours (IWCY) immediately attracted my attention.
Initially it was from Chapter 20, but after I'd readed a few parts of it I sensed that, for some motivation, the story deserved real interest, from the first to the last whole chapter; and I started.
I almost devoured all the chapters in a pair of weeks and it was really a beautiful experience, the time I spent completely worth it, even more at every word that I added.

It could probably seem funny to a lot of people, probably even to you, but I really proved a lot of emotions reading IWCY.
Initially, it was a simple pastime.
After, I started to prove some fun for some anecdotes.
And later came up sadness (for ex, when Seth left home with Leah and later returned home and 'broke up' with Jacob), almost immediately joy (when all got a little bit better), and right after despair.

When I read the chapter where Jacob got almost killed, I felt cold chills up all my body and spine for almost twenty minutes and I was REALLY concerned, while reading; it never happened to me, I'm not a really emotional person when it comes up to this type of things, and I'm not exactly a kid (not exteriorly, at least).

Suddenly, when he fell in coma, came disillusionment, and when he started to woke up I felt real happiness (always aware that is 'just a story', obviously).
And at the very end, I felt satisfaction, in some ways, for everything: because of the emotional coaster I proved, because it really involved me and I was happy for the ending, because I finished the story and I would've liked that it never ended, if it could be possible.

Obviously I immediately started to read Five Weeks, and I can say that at the end, [even if it didn't gave to me the whole and REALLY VARIEGATED group of emotions that IWCY had, not in intensity at least, that was almost insane in the pre-coma battle in a way that will rarely happen again and may be associated to the sum of various things (even to the mood or the involvement of the specific moment in which I was reading it)], I probably enjoyed it more than IWCY.

I really think that's due to the fact that it was completely written by your hand, but in the concrete I liked more: the rythm of the whole story, some of the themes treated (like Paul's emotional state or even the entire relationship between the protagonists itself),
some of the ideas that you used (like the whole 'five week' expedient, at the base of the story) and generally most of the stylistic characteristics of the whole text.

Hey, these are both FanFics with a lot of sexual references and fanservice at the very end, but also have SO MUCH more to offer than this and evolved in something that I would've, really, probably never expected.

For all the motivations of this (probably almost annoying) wall of text I'm here reviewing these fanfics, because I thought you deserved to get a feedback and especially prove enjoyment after you would've finished to read it, if it was even possible (and if you'll ever read this).

So, pick it as my personal gift for these holidays, it's not so much or 'who knows what', but I REALLY wish you'll enjoy it.

Cheers,
one of your readers.
WillYouStillLoveMe chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
Dude why did you have to make me cry i love it
Guest chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
It makes me angry how you can fall in love with an abusive crazy sadist disgusting
stockholm syndrome much?
DarkSiren21 chapter 37 . 10/24/2016
First off i dont know if you even read these, but just thought id say i love your stories, ive read and re-read them over the years. They remind me that love is out there and you can have it if you give it a chance. Sappy i know but thats why i love em!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/23/2016
Made me cry, dude!
I hate stories that make two people fall in love straightaway and nothing goes wrong but this story is one slow, tortured fantasy.
I still can't believe that this Jake tried to rape Seth; he's so sweet and loving.
Razell chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Whoever said in their comment that this was Seth's fault for refusing to be raped is in desperate need of psychiatric help. They are clearly out of touch with reality. No one 'deserves' to be raped. The comments on this story don't surprise me, many people have no idea what love is and think rape is some sort of game. Rape is a crime of brutality, humiliation, degradation and domination, not cutesy love-making.

First Jacob kidnaps him, brutally beats up his family, forces them to watch as he takes him away, breaks his nose, beats the Hell out of him, all the while talking about how he's going to take him whenever and wherever he wants with or without his consent.

Then he actually penetrates him.

Just because he stopped a short way into Seth's body doesn't lessen the fact that it was RAPE! He ENTERED him against his will. He violated his body. Jacob RAPED Seth, and all the sweet words and apologies in the world cannot change that fact. He brutally and viciously raped a sixteen year old boy. There is no excuse, no justification for rape, ever. He talks about how much he loves 'His' Seth, but instead of tending the wounds he inflicted or getting him medical help he sits around feeling sorry for himself after tearing up half the forest. He leaves poor Seth lying naked in his own blood, broken physically and mentally and locked in 'their' room so he can't escape. He put those nails in the window himself to make sure his 'beloved' couldn't escape him. He did, not the wolf.

He's not a sweet, innocent lover or a 'good guy'. He's a bastard.

Now Jacob wants to 'make it up to him'. How do you 'make up' for kidnapping, beating and raping a child? Imprints, wolves, none of it matters. He's a rapist, a child-molester. He should be punished, not rewarded with Seth's love and affection.

'The Wolf made me do it'.

Bull. He gave in to lust and excessive jealousy and destroyed what was to be a joyous occasion and raped an innocent boy.

Wolf or no wolf, he's just another rapist dog.
strifelover chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Have read this three times
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
i love how u started this story im actually sad that I have to go to sleep now don't worry I will wake up and read more
naelove543 chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
Omg I almost cried while reading this I mean I had tears on the brim of my eyes.
francis17pr chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
I really enjoy this story , another amazing story of yours , you're such an amazing writer . But what happened with Quil and Paul?
shadowcat808 chapter 37 . 7/4/2014
Oh my goodness! I just loved this story! I like how you made seth a rebelious teen who is strong in his decisions. Also I love the possesive and dominating alpha jake . Cutest pair ever.

PS: You're an amazing writer and I love your stories!
MysonSeth chapter 1 . 6/28/2014