Reviews for Return of The Sith
BloodLily22 chapter 17 . 3/29
Omg best story ever keep up the good work and please update soon
Currahee506 chapter 17 . 11/15/2018
update please
Jacob Phantom chapter 17 . 10/9/2018
Please update your story soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2018
when are you going to update
jackmylad 2 chapter 17 . 7/22/2018
next chapter plz coz I like the book and want more plus it been about 5 years since last chapter
jackmylad 2 chapter 4 . 7/22/2018
is eric related to Mad-eye moody?
AConcernedReader chapter 8 . 7/11/2018
Could you please fix the random √Ęs?
TabathaTheSkeleton chapter 6 . 7/10/2018
i love this story so far but i have to say goblins have a different type of magic mostly wandless and wordless but they do use rituals and it is Hufflepuff
narutouzumaki9718 chapter 17 . 5/23/2018
Hope you continue this it's a great story so far I can't wait for explanations to come up especially goblet of fire and chamber of secrets because chamber of secrets he finds out Voldy is his grandfather according to the lineage test
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 3/25/2018
I will not nitpick, mostly because there just isn't enouh time or space for all the details, but PLEASE check your facts!

You're a really good writer, and your story would be so much better if you got your facts right! (Like Runes being a elective class in their 3'd year and not a first year class at all as one example.)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 3/24/2018
Just fyi; A bezoar really IS a stone, one type anyway. The hairball stone is a different type and more common in humans. I could be wrong on this part, but I think it is called the Razpunsel syndom or somrthing, that some girls have to eat their own hair, and if left untreated, they end up on A 1000 Ways to Die.

It is supposed to save you from all kinds of poisons, tho I can't guarantee that the potter univere didn't say 'most' poisons.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 3/24/2018
Ron intending to snog a girl he started out fundementally despicing...at an age where most guys still think girls have cooties?

Ignoring the flawed logic that keeps appearing, your story is quite enjoyable and entertaining.
Currahee506 chapter 17 . 9/20/2017
Update please
R chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
This whole chapter was a stupid. Why the fuck would you have harry wearing ARMOR and a lightsaber on his first trip to school, ESPECIALLY when he wants to be low profile? And the whole 'do not reveal my name until I allow you' oath was fucking retarded in its inception. A basic identity check is a fucking routine in ANY institution. The whole 'Im Revan' shtick is fucking childish. He isn't. He has not the power, the resources, or the knowledge to try.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2017