Reviews for Blood Diamond
Loco77 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I like it. For that not updating these? I wait for this history do not die here
vanilla902 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
update! i like it a lot!
LadyElena17 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
ladii love chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
WOOT! Amazing
Jen645 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Awesome chpater! I can't wait to see what happens next now that Stefan is a hybrid. Please update soon!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Poor Stefan as Klaus turned him into a hybrid. Please update soon and I hope that he can control the bloodlust or something. Please update soon thanks. I liked how you wrote his thoughts about his girlfriend Elena Gilbert.
SRKPCFan07 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This s an awesome story :) plz plz continue writing this you just have to continue :D
Jess chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Please continue I love it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
It's good as a one-shot, but if you write another chap, I'll read it. Just one thing: it's Ripper, not Reaper. Catch ya on the flip side.
LadyElena17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
love it! i think you should write more to this story!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Excellent start and I hope there is more soon. Will Stefan and Elena reunite soon?
Jen645 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow... This story is awesome! You just got to continue it. If you do plan on continuing it, you should add a scene where Klaus finds out Stefan was visiting Elena and he punishes him or something. That would be interesting. But it's your story. You can do whatever you want with it. In my opinion though, I think you should make this into a multi-chapter story. It would be interesting to read.
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Please continue! I love this story.