Reviews for just can't get enough
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Real awesome, I liked your interpretation of Souls character and his possessive love for Maka, it would be awesome if you continue this but you know no biggie.
Soul and Maka are ment to be chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
You're going to continue writing correct this will be even more amazing ohh PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
TheBlindRaven chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
you should write more fanfiction for Soul Eater! you capture them so very well!
Mallon Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
cute x3
cookies chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Loved this. So cute :3
nekonotaishou chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Nice, short story! I really like the introspective glimpse of the character you've put together here! :)
DJ chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great job! You really captured them well
Lynntheripper chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was very well written. Most of the fics are rushed, or kind of unrealistic (by this I mean like OC) but this one was not, it was really good. I could actually picture it in my head. Keep on writing fanfics:)
blythe dragon chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So pretty, so heart-warming...and so courageous on Soul's part. I totally cheer him on for his self-restraint, but at the same time I'm like "Kiss her, y'damn fool!"

Ah, the woes of being a fangirl cheerleader for fictional couples. XD

Beautiful, awesome job. I love the quiet flow of it all, the details, the atmosphere. Bang-up job you've done!
Icy-Blue22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is the first soul eater fanfic I've ever read. I really like it 3
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
ffffff So much tension I can't even make words. You are such an excellent writer.
underlings chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I adore your characterization of Soul, as well as the (as always) captivating writing! Very nice.
Ink Runs Through My Veins chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
It was almost like a hypnotic thing for Soul. Curious...
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wahhh, so cute! I need more!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ah! I really love this! Why haven't I read this before? This is gold :D I absolutely loved how it was written, I adore your writing style!