Reviews for Where the Wild Things Bank
Books85 chapter 2 . 5/12
At first I thought that you were suggesting that Clement Clark Moore was a wizard. And then the idea of naming house-elf babies based on Christmastime TV specials was introduced. (Worries what appalling names will present themselves tonight while I sleep...)

What do you bet that Petunia has never read Where the Wild Things Are and will have no notion of why little Harry is roaring terrible roars,,, and even less tolerance for it. Ouch.

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 1 . 5/12
I love fanfiction that has literary references, especially Children's literature. And when it's well written and actually tries to mitigate the impact of the Dursleys, well.

I love it and look forward to see what's next. And gotta read a Boon for Bill!

Thank you.
Rundivyn chapter 2 . 1/2
I was actually hoping that Lily and Harry would make it to the basement and the goblin tracks hidden down there.
K chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
This is so different. God I wished there were more.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
This is just really interesting keep it up
thonez chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
could continue this.
laraquick chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I'm pretty sure I commented already but I ran across the 2 chapters in my incomplete HP fanfic folder and had to read them again. This is one of the most enjoyable and unique stories I've read in ages. I would have loved reading more about the tunnels the goblins built and the the wild Harry who would have resisted Petunia and Vernon's attempts to beat him down with their help.
wolf-in-hell chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Awe, so long since an update on this...
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
It's terrible that a story with such a promising beginning only has two chapters! But it's great that we finally know why things happened the way they did on that terrible Halloween in 1981. But you have to read it to find out.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
XD
I love the "Wild Things" Harry. He's so cute and ferocious! XD That'd be a fun kid to babysit- crittery costumes and Rumpus runs!

The Dirk of D'oh is kind of brilliant and explains a lot. The mental image of Voldemort in a tinfoil hat is rather amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
"Wile Tings!"
XD
*cuddles a Wild little Harry*
Covante chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Wow.
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
My son just turned twenty five yesterday. Fortunately, he's autistic, and it hasn't been THAT long since we have read, and loved, "Wild Tings"!
I, incidently, can remembermy first, first grade (1971) trip to the in-school library, and seeing "Where the Wild Things Roam (?, Are?)", and not knowing what a "Caldicot Medal" was, still wanted to take it home, and for some reason, 'we' weren't allowed. It was new? Firsties couldn't remove books? Can't remember. But man, I wa NH ted that book!
Fast forward to 1991 (Andrew was born '89), and I remember BUYING "Wild Things" for my OWN son, and thinking, "Take that! Bitchy library lady!"

Thanks for the memories.- GF
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
If it's not too 'gay' for one guy to say this to another , then...

adorable!
MeinGimli chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
thats just the prolog. where is the real storys when the goblins get going? I didnt read here where the fit hits the shan.