Reviews for Bleeding Love
Blackwing-Darkraven chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Oh no. THAT'S JUST SOOOO CUTE.
Precious chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
So heartbreaking lived it please continue but finish some like the one when Aichi left give an explanation don't just leave your reader hanging like that
dracokid chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I'm crying! Huaa! #hiks#hiks#tearsdrops) please be a happy ending... I wish they will be together with an eternal love... Byee G'luck! I'll keep wait for next chappie have a nice day! Please update it as fast you can!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
What should I say? Kai, you idiot! ;(
animecscfun1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Well done _ i loved this
animecscfun1 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Love what you did there aNd im readin this again XD
animecscfun1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Great story i loved it i think im faling for the whole kaichi love thing after watching vangaurd _
mitsuyo-chan chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
In moments like this one I hate Kai :/
mitsuyo-chan chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Perverted Kai? Nice ;)
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Suits great to the song! Cute XD
Sleeping Jay chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I think this third drabble is the best one so far. The others aren't bad, but the way you insert the lyrics in the previous drabbles came off incredibly forced. Aside from that, I love this drabble for its bittersweet feeling. I haven't heard the song, but going by the lyrics, you seem to have captured the indecision nicely.
serenitatiscaelestis chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
WOW...I...Just WOW. I loved it, it, was breathtaking to say the least, I love this first chapter, I don't usually read the whole chapter, I skim through them, but this, I have to say is on of few, that I have actually read word for word. It takes a lot to impress me, a lot, and this, was beyond impressive in my books (I don't care how cheesy or over the top this makes me sound, but I loved it!) And I just wanted to tell you that :)
Jadenfan217 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I love this chapter!
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This is THE FREAKING SWEETEST THING EVER! KAI! JUST ACTUALLY CONFESS OR SOMETHING!
PrincessAnime08 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012