Reviews for Slayers: Alive
One percent chapter 88 . 4/26/2012
WHAT?

I can't believe what's happening to Xellos! What is Zelas planning?

So this is why her decision was taken regardless of Lina's answer!

Oh my! You never cease to amaze me!

I wonder what Onyx role is in all of this
One percent chapter 87 . 4/26/2012
Oh! Onyx must be annoyed by Phythan because of her dragon slayer blood. She must of have realized that no one else should be able to kill him. he he, either this or she is a bit... mazo. :p
Kellybug chapter 105 . 4/26/2012
PUCH! I'm really beginning to like the mother-in-law from Hell ;) "I must have you over for dinner!" "Doesn't he look delicious?" Whhat has that poor S.o.B.o HER? I will note, however, that Zelas did not speak that way to Filia :) Ah, well.. what one less golden pain-in-the-.. I mean, Dragon ;)
One percent chapter 86 . 4/26/2012
Those games are so fun! I wonder what lies ahead of Phythan and Onyx.

Btw, thank you for giving Zelgadis that small moment of nostalgia. I really enjoyed it very much!
One percent chapter 85 . 4/26/2012
Best dialogue EVER!

Octo, octo, octopus!

Even though Tiffany scolded her husband for not providing that little bit of information to the adventurers, she did not offer it herself. Conclusion: evil tendencies rub off on dragons quite easily.

Beware Filia XD
PhinalPhantasy chapter 103 . 4/25/2012
Fun wedding chapter, loved the references, also the revised vows were great. Now does this mean the curse is over finally and we can take care of the Green Alchemist?
One percent chapter 84 . 4/25/2012
Xellos and Filia's daddy and mommy 'things' happen to include a lot of agressive strangers. Val would not be too proud, tsk tsk.

I love drunken Filia's speech, she's really REALLY blunt XD wish she had more of those states!
One percent chapter 83 . 4/25/2012
Oh my God! Xellos and Filia are really gonna pass all the stages!

Xellos will see quite soon that it was useless.

hmm, now that I think about it, I wonder if a dragon and a monster (human now) can conceive?
One percent chapter 82 . 4/25/2012
Hehe, there is nothing better than evil playful fathers! :D

I really hope Xellos will teach Val a LOT of bad habits! HAHA

Oh and... how come a jellyfish girl is so shallow? what has the world come to... eh
Kellybug chapter 104 . 4/25/2012
The last paart remingecd me of an Eagles' song:

"In the Master's Chamber, they gathered for their feast.

The stabbed it with theit steely knives, but the just can't

kill the beast!"

They may want to rechecj the guest-list.. they might be a

Dragon short ;)
One percent chapter 81 . 4/25/2012
... Kalio ..*facepalm* Octopus must have sucked all his grey matter, and his sight too. *sigh* at least, anyone can find love in this galaxy, except Galathia of course, that would be too creepy.
The Red Courage chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Another fascinating chapter!
The Red Courage chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Aw, poor Filia. XD
The Red Courage chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
Another great chapter! Thanks!
The Red Courage chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
Aww, what a cute exchange!
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »