Reviews for Slayers: Alive
Neptune Butterfly chapter 27 . 7/3/2012
Wow, a lot of information to take in, but its interesting. I can see why Martina would be a good candidate to wield the power of chance. Love how Phythan managed to make both Zelgadis and Xellos jealous at the same time. And the costumes...hehehehehehe, love it! XD I imagine Filia would have great legs for a sailor soldier outfit! Xellos likes!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
Plushies, plushies everywhere! XD Actually, I think a slug plushie would be adorable. I'm starting to feel sorry for Phythan again. Glad to know he's not a total idiot. Zelgadis dropping him when he woke up made me LOL!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 25 . 7/3/2012
Ah, so there is more Phythan! And Martina should know better to mess with forces she can't, but that crazy girl will never learn better. XD I also didn't think of Celo being some sort of help to Zelgadis. Awesome! I hope he gets his cure, but he'll have to be weary of the cost as Celo is still technically a monster after all.

Neptune Butterfly chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
That's right Xellos, there has to be love in that kiss! Knew that was going to come up somewhere! I'm now starting to see Phythan as dragon version of Gourry...kind of a scary thought actually. I'm a little scared for Zelgadis going nuts. He rarely does, but its crazy when it happens! At least, I think so.

Neptune Butterfly chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
Yes, more monster/dragon goodness! There was one more sore point, but I'll push it aside. I think its because I'm still down. Like I said before, stuff I'm just dealing with right now. Ugh, hate it when it ruins whats supposed to be a fun story. I'm still loving this over all!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
Yay! Exclusive Filia/Xellos! Though, I do have one sore point about it (mainly because it touch on what I've experienced in my own life). Its about the uptight extremist comment. I won't go into detail here. I understand its just a story, but that part kinda irked me, as well as the thing about getting onto Filia for wanting to shield Val from even foul language. Again, I might elaborate in a more appropriate setting later as it also touches something that I've experienced. Otherwise, I love the usual war of words. Can't get enough of them!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
Hee Zelgadis fan service! Actually, that would make be blush a lot too, especially with the casino outfit. / I would probably be looking away. Watch out Martina! Phythan/Martina interaction should be interesting. And something tells me Filia's gonna have an interesting trip. heheh.

Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Phythan just gets weirder and weirder. :/ I hope he's not really like that. A kiss in the rain definitely sounds good. Wonder what It'll take to get them to do it. :3 KISS! KISS! KISS! XDDD

Neptune Butterfly chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
Wow, a confused Amelia!Phythan. Interesting. I wonder what really happened to him. Well, only one way to find out...

Neptune Butterfly chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Okay, so I guess Phythan isn't a bad guy after all. Poor Filia. Xellos was really acting like a jerk for a moment there when they were at the bottom of the steps. I actually wanted to smack him myself! Its making my Filia side is come out!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Seriously, Gourry and Lina would make a great married couple. I hope they get used to it. :3 Seeing Xellos actually somewhat concerned for Filia is an interesting development. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
Oh wow! A surprise wedding! Um, I guess congratulations are in order! ;; Interesting plot twist Celo introduced. This makes me even more curious who Phythan really is, and if they are in fact after Filia. I guess we'll see!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Gourry's airheadedness is a Godsend sometimes! XDDD I wouldn't be surprised if Lina and Gourry eat the whole dome! If only Xellos kept his mouth shut a little longer, darn... Now we have this Celo to worry about. *moves on to the next chapter*

Neptune Butterfly chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Gourry, Gourry, what have you done! . But the thought of Lina levitating in Princess Serena's dress like that is somewhat amusing. XD I wish I could go to a beautiful place like that for a ball! So pretty! *_*

Neptune Butterfly chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Record of Lodoss War, hmmm... that sounds familiar, is it any good? I honestly think purple is Filia's second best color (its my personal favorite), even if it does remind her constantly of Xellos, hehehe. _ Can't wait for the ball!

687 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »