Reviews for Slayers: Alive
Neptune Butterfly chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Aww, Gourry's fascination with jellyfish is really going too far. I hope Lina doesn't Dragon Slave the place over it. That fairytale that Filia was reading makes me wonder who that Phythan guy really is. He seems too good to be true.

Neptune Butterfly chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Lina's comment on Filia's neck bite was hilarious! "That was a pretty big bug," yeah, uh huh! XD A monster of a bug! I'm getting a strange feeling about that Phythan guy. I hope he isn't bad.

Neptune Butterfly chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
There was moment there that I really wanted to hug Xellos. I don't know why, but don't enjoy seeing him uncomfortable. Silly Filia, you should've kissed him! XD

Neptune Butterfly chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Yeah, they should make out now. At least the mirror monster would spit them out. XD This is getting interesting. I wonder who's after Xellos.

Neptune Butterfly chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
The image of Xellos with Pink bunny ears and a frilly collar, will probably haunt me the next couple of nights, not that I mind! XD I need a few good laughs. Too bad Filia's kiss didn't do the trick this time either. If he keeps this up, he'll have to beg! Honestly, I would love to see that. :3

Neptune Butterfly chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Oh my! An army of kittens and bunnies! XDDD Filia's dreams ARE scary! But I do love kittens and bunnies. XD I'm gonna bust a gut here if I keep reading! Which I will!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I seriously want Filia's new sunflower dress. Definitely interested in seeing what will happen in Filia's dream. Looks like Xellos is stuck there! XD

Neptune Butterfly chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Ah, the ever hopeful Amelia. She makes me smile. Lets hope Xellos gets what he needs before he and Filia end up wringing each others' necks (though at this point, they'll probably like it!) XDDD

Neptune Butterfly chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Oh God, poor, poor Filia! XD And poor Xellos, he seems disappointed, in more ways than one! Who'd a thunk a lustful dragon could be dangerous! Never thought of it that way before, but then, this is Filia!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Poor Filia! XD I wonder what other "matchmaking" ideas she'll come up with!

Neptune Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL! Monsters playing Truth or Dare! Brilliant! I really have been too serious lately. Your scenes are so goofy, but its SOOOO them! I'm looking forward to the next one!

PhinalPhantasy chapter 150 . 6/28/2012
A wonderful read glad I was able to finish it .
PhinalPhantasy chapter 149 . 6/28/2012
This is getting better and better !
PhinalPhantasy chapter 148 . 6/27/2012
Horray time to battle the final boss!
MilissaRukia chapter 150 . 6/27/2012
I totaly enjoyed this story and cant wait to read the next one thank you for the pleashure of reading... The story line and everything is wonderful I could not be happier for the characters and you the author was amazing writing such a long story and keeping it going so smoothly,
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »