Reviews for Slayers: Alive
RugenZorak chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Poor Xelloss, close but not there yet. lol This is cute, I really can't wait to see more!
chomp172 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Damn, poor Xellos, the solution to his problem was so close. But it's better the way it is. Now we can count on longer story (hurray).
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
ROFL Dragon aphrodisiac berries? That was hilarious. Poor Filia. I was surprised that didn't break the curse either. Guess Xellos will have to try harder. Can we have some Zel/Amelia next time?
Rouge-Impulstice1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
soo adorable it! :D
Famelia Ly chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
xD This chapter really made me laugh. Im very pleased with the way you make the characters interact, and their dialogues are also very IC So, in that sense, I think you should have nothing to worry about ] The plot is also quite catchy and its turning out to be very amusing (I, for one, find that is mostly because of Xellos reactions to the situation in general xD). I hope you can manage to make the rest of the story develop smoothly and not rush it in each chapter, but to still keep it interesting and funny 3

So, all in all, Im very satisfied and will be waiting for the next update!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
That was a lot of fun. You did a great job with Xellos in this. Can't wait for the next one
chomp172 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I read your story
Stella Limegood chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I loved it when Goury ate the candle! My eyes were like O_O. That was great, and the crowd, "Monster, monster!" charades is fun!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wonderful job on your first Slayers fic. I am a big fan of that series and I can't wait to see what you do with this story
Stella Limegood chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh dear lord...xellos & filia as matchmakers. I'm scared! This is a great idea for a story, can't wait to see where you take it!
Famelia Ly chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hahahaha! Well, things will certainly get very interesting very soon, won't they? xD

I'm already looking forward to the following chapter

I hope you'll be able to update soon!
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46