Reviews for Hidan's Paper Flower
michiru883 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
wow this cool i guess but it kinda how i picture old ppl like danzo
xGuiltyXGigglesx03 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Okay, so I probably shouldn't like this story, cause lets face it... This shit is sick, but i can't help myself. I like it... I really really like it. Hell I might even fucking love it. Fuck I do love it. You're doing an amazing job and I hope you update soon! Please. For those Hidan lovers please. :)

-Courtney (Hidan's faithful servant xD)
Mariana Lestrange chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
GREAT work i would love to read more of it! thanks for writing!
Sami365 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
When's the next chapter? The story may be messed up but it is in a good, a Hidan Way. So is the next chapter gonna be soon?
Drianne chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Uh-oh...she's already a woman, which means she's going to start growing! Oh lordie, I can't wait to see what she'll look like fully grown, with Jashin's help lol. Keep it up love! [Favorited]
Safiiri chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
LoL :) Ok, totally not expecting the "womanly" time to hit just then :) Nice touch, hehe :)
Miko Hayashi chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
This story would make pedo bear proud. Js. Lol
Drianne chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
I absolutely can't wait to see where this goes! Hehe, I liked this chapter a lot. It's because I love reminiscing. Yes, and I love how you're consistent with Hidan's personality! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
you should write how Hidan changes her diapers and have him tie her to a bed and tickle her naked body with feathers for hours as punishment
Drianne chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Had to admit, I laughed when Hidan talked about her diapers. I can't imagine Hidan changing diapers. Lol, but keep it up! I kind of understand where Hidan's coming from. this really does capture his personality well.
Drianne chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I...I don't know if I should read this...part of me says its sick, then part of me is like screw it, this is fanfiction...update, and maybe ill think about it.