Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
la canelle chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Love it, I will love for you to update this story.
VariaGuardians27 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Does she just take the pain away or does she heal actually wounds. Anyway awesome so far :)
everything ecstatic chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
why isn't there another chapter ?NOOOO
Akuma Kawashima chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
ok so not only to i LOVE the way X and raven banter back and forth but the storyline is great too! i hope you update soon; cliffhangers make me anxious.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Definatly not robin.
HA! Not any mooooreee!
YOU EVIL EVIL CLIFF HANGER! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!1
IShipElectricChairs chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
:D
theGirlNightwing chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. I LOVE it when people make Jason red x.
Awesome! Keep updating! :)
Alexis Fowl chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Wow! That was awesome!
Lust for Life chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Please keep going!
SladeRavenFan chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I liked this a lot, it's undeniable. But I can't believe I've only just discovered it, really.

The plot is well thought out, so far. I'm already excited for what's going to happen next, but I'm a little disappointed as to how slowly you update. I know you're probably busy studying, I have exams too.

It has that sort of fluffiness that I like, which isn't overly done or underly done. You might not see it as fluff. I'm talking about all them little cutesy scenes we like to imagine in our heads, like Red X wiping Raven's tears.

You're a good writer, so I hope to see more soon...
Vatala Darkmist chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Awww that's so sweet of him/her to save each other like that, gives me hope about their non-real relationship *sniff* why can't it be a canon ship? Why? Oh! And please update.
E.C Silence chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I forgot how much I adore this fic!

In the past two chapters, I feel you've shown Red-X a new angle of Raven, surprised him some, and I love when that happens! It seems most people underestimate Raven and her amount of power, it's always fun to read about her proving them wrong, and about them learning of her awesomeness!

I'm glad your ridden of your writers bloke! Please update soon
Alexis Fowl chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Dude, this is one of the best Red-X/Raven fanfiction stories EVER! u need to continue...quickly. dont waste these first perfectly good chapters! Finish this piece of pure awesomeness!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »