Reviews for Not So Weak Anymore
kittenlover28 chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
that was beautiful :)
SnowyEscape chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
omg I was crying tears of pure happiness and total aww so cute . you totally have talent. and just wow T.T so adorable I cried.
Emily Martin chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
If your still looking for a beta, a editor, I can help. I wright books and I would be more then happy to help you.
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Keep up the great work and for making me cry I demand you to make them marry and to adopt the little boy:.c
SirBoblina chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
-huff huff- PERIODS, COMMAS. PLEASE USE THEM.
Chat Nori chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
I really like this story its the frist time reading a story were Kyoya's father along with his older brothers were nice. It's a grate yet sad story.
tanuki is a baka chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
i love ur story it was soo good it made me smile it made me awe it even made me cry me and my cousin both read it the end of this story borh of us cried tears of joy i thank u for writing such a wonderful story i hope u write more TT_TT ÁrìgÀtô
redmystique chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Can I just awwww they are so cute! and yay for sequels! I would really enjoy a sequel! :D you are a very talented writer and I know some of these chapters were difficult to come up with. I hope all of your future writing endeavors are successful :)
BuBbLeZ-BOTDF chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Awwwww! It's over... this story was soooo cute! I loved it! I'm totally looking forward to the sequel!
redmystique chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
Poor Haruhi... that last part left me close to tears :') great two chapters, cant wait for more updates :)
Jamaican Skull chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
I love this series... I hope you don't discontinue it!
JessMess chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
I really liked how you had this chapter play out. It was really cool to see how everyone was starting to adjust to Kira and also to see what is going in in Haruhi's mind. Very well done!

Also, on a side note, I can see a great difference in your writing since you began this story - and your spelling has improved as well!

I look forward too more soon!

BYe
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so CUTE!
battousaisgirl16 chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
I like this story, but the little boy is a little random
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
Kira always breaks my heart. D': Poor guy.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »